Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

My Sith Warrior will be pleased. She is currently really pissed at Theron...

I wonder if there will be customization for his appearance. Although I don't mind the bald look, but maybe a face with less scarring.

Put his mask in game (to customize)!

Edited by Willjb

I think the reaction e-mail would be comical XD

I can't wait to read it if there will be one! Or it could be sweet. Who knows. It would add to the "I'm a good mom, darn it!" persona Senya has.

Arcann wouldn't be redeemed if it wasn't for Senya's pure motherly love. So, hopefully, Senya has a presence without it marking Arcann into a momma's boy. Because that would be ... too cliched and diminish Arcann's character potential, imho.

^I agree. Put in the mother & son interaction WITHOUT the momma's boy stigma. Arcann is a bad@ss character, and don't ever diminish that.

Annihilation was surprisingly fun. Re Thexan, I hope we get some conversations with Arcann where we learn more about how the two of them grew up together.

That would be really nice. :) I did enjoy the short story "Brothers" a lot. I wish there was more.

Edited by Eshvara

Agreed! :D

Did y'all see the tweets by the woman who wrote the Arcann romance? She wrote that she'd been asking to write an Arcann romance for two years, and is super happy it's been announced :D

I wonder which romances or parts of the story she has written!

Edited by Eshvara

Agreed! :D

I wonder which romances or parts of the story she has written!

She said that every upcoming companion return that's been mentioned is her doing, and that redeemed Arcann basically being in love with the Outlander is also ('kinda') her doing! :eek: I'm so pumped!

She said that every upcoming companion return that's been mentioned is her doing, and that redeemed Arcann basically being in love with the Outlander is also ('kinda') her doing! :eek: I'm so pumped!

Ooooooooou I'm so excited!!! :D thanks for making my day, I had no idea! :D:D

Wow! This actually has me so optimistic about the in-progress returns too. I felt really down about our prospects after Quinn and Elara, but this is a really good sign. :)

Are you guys saying he had a crush on me that whole time and I killed him? Wow I'm a jerk :(

Hmm, Mewsy said redeemable Arcann. So that would be after kotet chapter 1 given you had saved him.

Edit: too late! :p

Edited by Eshvara

Did y'all see the tweets by the woman who wrote the Arcann romance? She wrote that she'd been asking to write an Arcann romance for two years, and is super happy it's been announced :D

Can you link it? I didn't see those tweets.

Oh yeah and his voice....pretty darn dreamy IMO

Are you guys saying he had a crush on me that whole time and I killed him? Wow I'm a jerk :(

I killed him on my SI but hopefully she still has Theron...hoping....

I made sure to not kill him with anyone else after I realized he could become a companion. I ran through the chapter not realizing this until I saw a bunch of Arcann companions following people around. :eek:

I wonder what will happen if we are currently romancing someone else. Can we break up with that person? And then there is Theron since he is MIA right now I wonder if we will be allowed to romance Arcann if we are currently with Theron. He finally comes back after his "saving the galaxy trip". Can you imagine his response? I picture it going something like this: