Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lammia
10.06.2017 , 01:56 AM | #6081
Quote: Originally Posted by grania View Post
Aww That's cute And much better than old guild's nickname for me, never mind too embarrassing
Quote: Originally Posted by Jagaimee View Post
That is a nickname to be proud of. You do our Quinn proud!

I like it too. I liked it so much I adopted it, started using it as my Twitter handle, and now all new guild people know me as Quinny. I guess I brought it on myself

I always thought that Theron and Malavai would have a good working relationship. In spite of their differences, they're not for small talk, so shop talk for hours, both smart, so brainstorming, and what not. After the betrayal they have even more in common: both reluctant, both did it for "other reasons" than really wanting to turn against you. I painted them together in a drawing "Mirror" a while ago.

Lunafox
10.06.2017 , 04:34 AM | #6082
Quote: Originally Posted by LordFell View Post
Sadly, my server is being merged into Warm, Moist, Expectations.... although, I guess sanity prevailed and they'll be calling it Satelle Shan instead. Whatever.

...I'm disinclined to Transfer for what is (despite my abiding interest in Quinn-mancing) essentially a novelty guild. Actually, even though my Imp guild is quite desolate, I've refused to leave it, because of the history.

I hope you will all have a lovely time on the Good Ship Malcontent.
That's too bad. But, you have to do what's right for you and what you think is best. Not to worry, it's not the end of the world, we can all still Quinnmance here as well.

grania
10.06.2017 , 05:01 AM | #6083
Glad you're back!

The bars of my cell melted away and I shamelessly threw myself into his strong arms. "Oh, Quinn," I breathed, "everything's all right now that you're here!" I buried my face in his shoulder. "Just take me away from this horrible place--"
Quinn: Excuse me?
*abruptly wakes up* Wha! Huh! ...uh. Was...was I talking in my sleep...?
Quinn: *staring at me strangely* Yes.
...umm...what did I say?
Quinn: *deadpan expression* I'll spare you the embarrassment.
Thank you...
Quinn: *patented Admiral Malcontent facepalm*
Lol, reminded me of this for some reason

I made a warrior for the guild, the one I babbled about earlier. I gave her a name that should make it easy to remember that she's me. Now who do I talk to? Emmynn Quinn yes? (Wait no, diff server) ..And come to think of it, what's the name of this guild?

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

rachetsw
10.06.2017 , 09:33 AM | #6084
Glad you're back!

Lol, reminded me of this for some reason

I made a warrior for the guild, the one I babbled about earlier. I gave her a name that should make it easy to remember that she's me. Now who do I talk to? Emmynn Quinn yes? (Wait no, diff server) ..And come to think of it, what's the name of this guild?
Which server did you make the character on? If it is Pot5 Emmynn Quinn will be who you will need to whisper. I work today until 8:30 so I won't be on until later. Right now the guild is called The Sindicate (yes it is spelled that way on purpose). But after the merger Nightfrogger has so graciously offered a rename token so we can change the name to Quinnmancers.
Proud Quinnmancer Proud Theronmancer

grania
10.06.2017 , 12:16 PM | #6085
Quote: Originally Posted by rachetsw View Post
Which server did you make the character on? If it is Pot5 Emmynn Quinn will be who you will need to whisper. I work today until 8:30 so I won't be on until later. Right now the guild is called The Sindicate (yes it is spelled that way on purpose). But after the merger Nightfrogger has so graciously offered a rename token so we can change the name to Quinnmancers.
Ah, nightfrogger is wonderful and mortifyingly generous I'm on Shadowlands, my new warrior is ready any old time, before or after merge. I'm online here and there throughout the day and evening, est. Maybe I could throw my clone (name is Litrik if you see him) in there too at some point, seems like that's where he'd belong. Speaking of my clone, he's afk on Nar Shadaa right now and someone has been ogling him and his companion for quite awhile..

Gee I'm actually excited about the merge, go figure? Didn't think I'd care.

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

Jagaimee
10.06.2017 , 12:29 PM | #6086
Ha; I know! I was kind of worried about it when the news first came out... flash-forward to now, when I have a way of keeping the name I was worried about, AND I'll get to be on the same server as (most of) you guys, and now I'm really excited!!

Quinn: As am I. *waves flag* Hurrah.

Theron: Wow. If this is your "excited" face, I don't want to see your "depressed" face.
Quinn: *conspiratorial whisper* Actually, I am looking forward to the server merge. I've grown rather fond of the crazy band of Quinnmancers. I only act unenthusiastic to keep up the reputation I've gotten. ...get that look out of your eyes, Theron. Tell anyone, and I'll--
Theron: HEY EVERYONE, QUINN'S EXCITED ABOUT THE-- *urk* *cough* *is being strangled by Quinn* haha i was just kidding...letmegoicantbreathe...
"'But why,' some say, 'choose the moon? Why choose this as our goal?' And they might well ask, 'Why climb the highest mountain? Why, thirty-five years ago, fly the Atlantic?' Why click some random person's referral link?'"
- JFK...mostly. Save for that last part (FAQ about referral links)....... Quinnmancer

grania
10.06.2017 , 12:42 PM | #6087
Ha; I know! I was kind of worried about it when the news first came out... flash-forward to now, when I have a way of keeping the name I was worried about, AND I'll get to be on the same server as (most of) you guys, and now I'm really excited!!

Theron: Wow. If this is your "excited" face, I don't want to see your "depressed" face.
Quinn: *conspiratorial whisper* Actually, I am looking forward to the server merge. I've grown rather fond of the crazy band of Quinnmancers. I only act unenthusiastic to keep up the reputation I've gotten. ...get that look out of your eyes, Theron. Tell anyone, and I'll--
Theron: HEY EVERYONE, QUINN'S EXCITED ABOUT THE-- *urk* *cough* *is being strangled by Quinn* haha i was just kidding...letmegoicantbreathe...
The Empire's Wrath approves Ah Quinn you make me so proud when you do that. Sorry Theron, I'm sure you'll be fine

Even though we still won't all be on the same server, there's no reason we can't, like, visit, right? Because there's the guild on .. was it TRE? where the rest of us are and I can't remember what server that one is going to merge into~

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

rachetsw
10.06.2017 , 12:51 PM | #6088
Ah, nightfrogger is wonderful and mortifyingly generous I'm on Shadowlands, my new warrior is ready any old time, before or after merge. I'm online here and there throughout the day and evening, est. Maybe I could throw my clone (name is Litrik if you see him) in there too at some point, seems like that's where he'd belong. Speaking of my clone, he's afk on Nar Shadaa right now and someone has been ogling him and his companion for quite awhile..

Okay. Well the guild that will be the Quinnmancer guild is currently on Pot5. So once we merge we can get you in.

I am really excited for the merger too! Can it be Nov. 8th yet?

I always knew you loved us all Purple Quinn.
Proud Quinnmancer Proud Theronmancer

Sarova
10.06.2017 , 12:54 PM | #6089

Security Chief Sarova approves of this brief return of our favourite duo
Whichever server the <Quinnmancers> guild will be on, I'll make a character there. I sort that all out once the server mergers are done. At the moment I'm having a character clear out & a panic about multiple server legacy banks. I don't think they mentioned what will happen to these if you have one on various servers that will then merge.
♥ Quinn Wins. Honour the Quinnmancers with Quinn Treats
Original & New LIs In Future Stories
I Want This Sky Trooper as a Companion Please
Magical Clicky Link

grania
10.06.2017 , 12:56 PM | #6090
Quote: Originally Posted by rachetsw View Post
Okay. Well the guild that will be the Quinnmancer guild is currently on Pot5. So once we merge we can get you in.

I am really excited for the merger too! Can it be Nov. 8th yet?
Yup, I'm tracking! Hopefully I can wait that long to play her, she'll be a reward to myself for being patient.

-'--,--##

##--,--'-