Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

More characters after merge, Devs please give us QOL sort functions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
More characters after merge, Devs please give us QOL sort functions

txbrumley
10.06.2017 , 10:28 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Zerileth View Post
I thought I was an altaholic with 16 characters. I don't even register on the Alt Richter scale next to some of you.
There was a time when I would have blown past the 52 max limit post merge, but I've been slowly weeding out older toons I am not attached to.

All the suggestions I have seen here are good, not all equally important to me, but good. I would like to add an option to "not display" a toon by default. If I can limit the toons I see to those I'm actively playing, that'd be great.
Eileens of the Elson Legacy

SteveTheCynic
10.06.2017 , 11:47 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Totemdancer View Post
I just got my first mount tonight in GW2 (Raptor). The movement, mechanics and animations for it are amazing. I spent all night exploring and jumping to amazing places, but the whole time I kept thinking, this is what my Rancor or Tauntan should be like. My partner and I spent hours exploring on them tonight and I think every minute I was muttering how awesome it would be if my mounts were like this in swtor.
Anyway, I got side tracked talking about my new mount, oops. Sorry.
Don't apologise. I agree, the mounts are great. The Springer is a bit narrow in what it's for (big huge vertical leaps), but if you need that, you need it. The Skimmer, though, is epic. it floats above the ground, skims over water, quicksand, and other nastiness, and if you ride it off a cliff, neither it nor you take any damage when you reach the ground(1). And it skids like a hovercraft would if you turn hard while riding it.

But yeah, SWTOR mounts seem a little feeble by comparison.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.