Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is your Cartel Coin balance? 💰

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What is your Cartel Coin balance? 💰

LordSkyKnight
10.06.2017 , 07:53 AM | #21
I'm sitting on about 50k coins at the moment. I don't buy a lot of stuff with them. I usually will use it for unlocks after I buy an armor set or weapon off the GTN.

Storm-Cutter
10.06.2017 , 08:01 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Quraswren View Post
Currently setting at 34K.

Thank you referrals. Two big thumbs up to all of you.
Are you by chance offering in-game credits to people to click your referral? since posting in the forum sig never seems to attract anyone..

- In answer to the OP, I usually burn through my monthly stipend every month. - Mostly on unlocks for each character as I level them up, or for moving Req around on my alts for GSF, to give them a headstart in gearing their 1st ships.

TBH so very rarely does anything come up in the CM, that I feel the need to spend CCs on it ( them). Most of my chars are the way I want them to look and my SHs are looking okay.
-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================

Gearmasterblitz
10.06.2017 , 09:00 AM | #23
Less than 300. I usually spend it on either collection unlocks, or I'll buy packs off the market and sell the contents for credits to get the stuff I really want. I'm pretty lucky with the packs in this game for some reason. My first pack I ever bought gave me a grand chance cube, which wound up having an unstable arbiter's lightsaber in it.

Most recently I pulled a couple of volatile tunings and a galactic command flair, so I kept one tuning and sold the other and the flair and with the credits from those and other stuff I pulled I bought the sensuous dress.

Eshvara
10.06.2017 , 09:03 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Storm-Cutter View Post
Are you by chance offering in-game credits to people to click your referral? since posting in the forum sig never seems to attract anyone..

- In answer to the OP, I usually burn through my monthly stipend every month. - Mostly on unlocks for each character as I level them up, or for moving Req around on my alts for GSF, to give them a headstart in gearing their 1st ships.

TBH so very rarely does anything come up in the CM, that I feel the need to spend CCs on it ( them). Most of my chars are the way I want them to look and my SHs are looking okay.
I get a lot of referral clicks, never paid for any or advertised in game. Posting on the forums does help pretty well.
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀

Pscyon
10.06.2017 , 09:20 AM | #25
1348. It's a slow process with just the monthly payout from subscription/authenticator.

Unsure how I got the odd number.
What you get from a referral link: a box of junk and one single server transfer token.

What the other person gets: 500 cartel coins, 100 more each month you stay subscribed, a speeder bike and a droid vanity pet.

Phenglei
10.06.2017 , 09:51 AM | #26

I lost interest in most of the Cartel Market items, including the Packs, a while back. Now I mostly spend it on Collections unlocks and Legacy perks for my characters.

Quote: Originally Posted by Velgar View Post
Around 27K and see nothing I would have any interest in buying with them.
Oh, isn't that always the way? Finally get a lot of in-game currency to spend, and nothing that you want to buy.

Quote: Originally Posted by Pscyon View Post
Unsure how I got the odd number.
For me, it was purchasing those few Collections unlocks that only cost 1 Cartel Coin each.
"What I mean is ... Yes, they are blue berries, but they're not necessarily blueberries. Because while all blueberries are blue berries, not all blue berries are blueberries. You see?"

ImmortalLowlife
10.06.2017 , 09:54 AM | #27
I've got about 500cc now. The most I've had is around 3000. I don't spam my referral link or sell clicks soooooo.

But I typically use my monthly grant for legacy unlocks. I'm currently saving for a hypercreate so I can sell it on tha GTN
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

SourOrange
10.06.2017 , 10:01 AM | #28
Not as much as a lot of yours, lol. But I've only been playing for about a year and I've only been a subscriber for about half that time, so I haven't had much time to accumulate coins from monthly grants and such.

I think right now I'm sitting on a little over 1k- usually my balance is close to 0, but since I was a good, responsible adult yesterday and got my vaccinations renewed (ow), I decided to splurge a bit and buy some coins as a reward. I'll probably spend them on unlocks once I can be bothered.

Tsillah
10.06.2017 , 10:06 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by LordSkyKnight View Post
I'm sitting on about 50k coins at the moment. I don't buy a lot of stuff with them. I usually will use it for unlocks after I buy an armor set or weapon off the GTN.
I had an account hacked once years ago in another game and I've learned not to keep much currency in my account for that reason alone. I look at what I want, then I get the CC I need and spend it. I don't think I could sit on that many CC either way though. I'd rather use them for in game credits or whatever, but I'm guessing you'll have more credits than you then as well...or you don't need anything expensive on the GTN of course.
Don't freak out, I'm just here by the grace of a referal. Nothing more.

Quraswren
10.09.2017 , 10:28 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Storm-Cutter View Post
SNIP...
Nope I never had to do that.

However, if I got back into trying to get my code back out there I would start offering credits in game for it's use and make sure to list what server I was on while doing it. It was just easier back then when it was new and the game didn't carry so much negativity with it like it does now.
Current subscriber: Refer code: http://www.swtor.com/r/t4QfLH
What you get: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends