bug fixes for 5.5 update wishlist

Backonin

1. Bonus series chain quest - it`s long standing bug which wasn`t repaired for a long time (not just Taris). Reset or abandon shouldn`t lock the questline to finish. It should be repaired and work like story questline on each planet. If some quest was finished earlier then it should finish autogranted.

2. Companion dissapering in star fortress after elevator using - it is quite annoyed so should be fixed too.

3 Codex entries as usual - well that was always, some entries weren`t even autogranted after fixing.

You can also add other bugs to this wishlist which you have noticed under this thread.

Waiting for you answers.......

1. Bonus series chain quest - it`s long standing bug which wasn`t repaired for a long time (not just Taris). Reset or abandon shouldn`t lock the questline to finish. It should be repaired and work like story questline on each planet. If some quest was finished earlier then it should finish autogranted.

This one requires a little care. I think the best approach would be:

* Absolutely retire the existing missions (both the Bonus Series master mission and the component missions) from *everyone* on *all* planets.

* Create new missions that are identical in all ways except one. See below.

That one way is the interaction between the master mission and the component missions. The components are not offered by the giver NPCs unless the player has begun the master mission. Yes, the giver NPCs *should* have the white-ghost mission-giver triangle, but should not offer the mission to any player that does not have the master mission currently open.

Hmm. OK, well, two ways. Abandoning the master mission is impossible. The only way to get rid of it is to complete all the component missions.

Default Vector, defaut Scourge & the Gamorrean Guard not having a proper skin texture when they wear revealing clothes and getting weird body suits instead.

Companions with baked on armor not being able to use covert armor (like Ranos & new Lokin)

Edited by Damask_Rose

Stronghold Owner / Planet Conqueror Banners refusing to fade

You know, where it says you're in ""Skywalker's Jedi Academy" in bright yellow in the middle of your screen when you travel to a stronghold. Or "Quesh: No Guild Owns this Planet" (eww, Quesh, why would anyone?) when you travel to a planet.

...this is a long-standing bug that aggravates the hell out of me. I *know* who's stronghold I'm in (usually it's MINE) and I honestly don't care who owns a specific planet. Doesn't affect my game play at all. What does affect my gameplay, is a stupid banner right in the middle of my screen that won't go away.

Vendors in Strongholds not working properly

Several of my vendors in my Nar Shaddaa stronghold continue to give me the error message "you cannot interact with this vendor right now." I think, maybe, because one of these vendors is a Republic Medical Droid and the "owner" of my Stronghold is an Imperial character, the fact that it's cross-faction might be part of the problem... but one of my prefab droids gives me the exact same error message.

...this needs a fix. Seriously. Working vendors is MMO basics, if you can't do that right, you can't be trusted to do 16 Man Ops.

...since someone's gonna ask me this, it's my Republic Characters that can't interact with my Republic Medical Droid. When my Imps click on it, the error message is "Target Not Friendly."

Screenshots working again. As of 5.4, my screenshots are not saving to my folder when before they were without a hitch. Now, nothing.

However, this is how it should work:

Everytime you press Print Screen a new .jpg file will be created in Documents\Star Wars - The Old Republic\Screenshots, no need to copy & paste it into Paint.

Please note that there is a delay of 5s before the next screenshot can be taken.

Please let us know if it's not working for you as outlined above or if you encounter any issues. Thank you.

Mercs and snipers constantly having all of their utilities reset. Many different things are causing it. They actually deleted a thread discussing it, weirdly.

My theory is they want to move people off of these specs to new FOTM and making us disgusted to have to constantly reset our utilities is a nice subtle way to do it.

After grinding rep to buy a specific piece of gear for an outfit, and putting it together... I'm reminded that there's a graphics bug where you place a garment that over-hangs a female toons hips over a garment that leaves the hip bare... causing the naked skin to show through the clothes.

...I paid 75K Credits for this robe, and it's already got holes in it? Man. :(:confused::p