Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I like this game.

DieAlteHexe
10.06.2017 , 08:17 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by orangenee View Post
Bear in mind there's people who hate it and still pay for it.
Silly them.
---------------------------------------------------------------

-- It's the journey, not the destination. --

DieAlteHexe
10.06.2017 , 08:18 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Pscyon View Post
Huh, and here I thought the user name/avatar combo was just to be funny. Though I'm not surprised, a lot more age groups play games than most people assume.
Newp. 64 years on this planet.
---------------------------------------------------------------

-- It's the journey, not the destination. --

orangenee
10.06.2017 , 08:20 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by DieAlteHexe View Post
Newp. 64 years on this planet.
Get off my lawn.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

Khartu
10.06.2017 , 08:20 AM | #24
I like it a lot. It's been a sometimes bumpy ride but I like the new engagement and direction. I'm optimistic.

TUXs
10.06.2017 , 08:23 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Khartu View Post
I like it a lot. It's been a sometimes bumpy ride but I like the new engagement and direction. I'm optimistic.
Do you realize how much that means? Look at the tone of these forums a week ago compared to today. Hope is an amazing thing.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

orangenee
10.06.2017 , 08:34 AM | #26
Abandon all hope ye who enter the SWTOR official forums.

Hope cuts both ways.

As a Brit with some Russian blood I'm not given to an excessively hopeful nature. Glass half empty until Keith fills it or doesn't.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

Pscyon
10.06.2017 , 08:45 AM | #27
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
What you get from a referral link: a box of junk and one single server transfer token.

What the other person gets: 500 cartel coins, 100 more each month you stay subscribed, a speeder bike and a droid vanity pet.

Ioue
10.06.2017 , 07:22 PM | #28
I like this game, too :>

Even though sometimes I meet unsavory people on the chat, but there are good days as well...

thirtydollars
10.06.2017 , 07:27 PM | #29
This game has 30 different flashpoints and uprisings and 9 operations. All scaled to max level. It also has 27 different planets. Tonnes of content.

Then after that there's PvP and GSF, space missions and dailies, and a great crafting system.

Jdast
10.06.2017 , 07:36 PM | #30
It's threads like these that restore my faith in humanity.

Look, to quote one previous poster, it's been a "bumpy ride". I quit after Ilum 4 years ago, have been back for a year now and having a blast.

I just don't get the group of nay-sayers who actually pay money to trash the game. At some point will I run out of content? Probably, but that is true with any game. For now, I'm enjoying the helluva ride.

Dasty

P.S. Theron's new haircut rocks.