Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Merges: Unclaimed Cartel Market items?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Server Merges: Unclaimed Cartel Market items?

Mubrak
10.06.2017 , 06:46 AM | #1
Some time ago you changed the unclaimed CM items from account wide to character specific. Will this conflict with the characters being copied to the new server? Surely some internal IDs will change in the progress.

In short: Are unclaimed cartel market items safe during server merges or should we claim or refund them now?
Tune down reflections to pre 5.5 values!
Move inventory tabs back to the bottom!
Remove the blue glow from stronghold-speeders!

Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/rszTdG

DieAlteHexe
10.06.2017 , 06:57 AM | #2
A good question, I was just staring at mine thinking about this.
---------------------------------------------------------------

-- It's the journey, not the destination. --

TUXs
10.06.2017 , 07:58 AM | #3
Does anyone happen to know why it was set up this way (toon specific for unclaimed items)? I've never quite understood what purpose it serves being this way.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Alec_Fortescue
10.06.2017 , 08:26 AM | #4
Wondering about the same!
http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 Please thank me for a victorious five-year fight for traditional Jedi robes in SWTOR.

orangenee
10.06.2017 , 08:30 AM | #5
I'll tack on a rider, item stashes are going to be cool?

I'm not sure it'd be a problem for me as I have only the one legacy on the one server but is the stash account wide or legacy only?

I have many, many things in there.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

Suzsi
10.06.2017 , 09:04 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Does anyone happen to know why it was set up this way (toon specific for unclaimed items)? I've never quite understood what purpose it serves being this way.
Its not toon specific its server specific.

I have unclaimed items on Harbinger that are different to unclaimed items on Beregen Colony

TUXs
10.06.2017 , 09:07 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Suzsi View Post
Its not toon specific its server specific.

I have unclaimed items on Harbinger that are different to unclaimed items on Beregen Colony
Unclaimed items are toon specific. The stash itself isn't, I'm talking items you have purchased that you have not claimed yet (haven't moved them to your inventory). I do that with Command boosts, an armor set I like that I'm not sure about yet...things like that.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Suzsi
10.06.2017 , 09:10 AM | #8
Unclaimed items are toon specific. The stash itself isn't, I'm talking items you have purchased that you have not claimed yet (haven't moved them to your inventory). I do that with Command boosts, an armor set I like that I'm not sure about yet...things like that.
Ah, I usually just purchase packs like a hypercrate now and then so all my stuff is in the stash.

However you could just claim all those unclaimed items, they will unbind after 2 days and you can put them in your legacy bank.

TUXs
10.06.2017 , 09:17 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Suzsi View Post
Ah, I usually just purchase packs like a hypercrate now and then so all my stuff is in the stash.

However you could just claim all those unclaimed items, they will unbind after 2 days and you can put them in your legacy bank.
I could...I hope I don't have to. Like last night, I bought the armor set that's on sale (unrelenting terror I think it is) - I love the set, but I don't have a toon to use it on really...it's kinda dark for a light side character...so...I bought it, keep it in my unclaimed items area until I have a toon I know it'll fit. This may sound silly, but I like the direct sale of the gear, love the look, just not sure I would use it yet.

VegasTheLost
10.06.2017 , 09:30 AM | #10
...it's kinda dark for a light side character...
In Episode 3 Luke Skywalker wore black/dark toned outfit and he was THE lightside.
In need a crew to finish a group content? We're here to help you! Find more info in this thread.