Favorite Chapter I nemesis?

Rebamcfan

Chapter I of class stories begins the adventures of the various classes, introducing them with various problems they need to solve, with someone or something causing them trouble on the way, and that someone is fought in the end, beginning another chapter in various classes journey.

My question is, who of the Chapter I class story nemesis are your favorites? Who gave you the feeling off good and challenging villain bringing something in-depth to your character?

Chapter I nemesis in the spoiler tag

Jedi Knight: Darth Angral, Jedi Consular: Lord Vivicar, Trooper: Harron Tavus, Smuggler: Skavak

Sith Warrior: Nomen Karr, Sith Inquisitor: Darth Zash in the end, Imperial Agent: Darth Jadus, Bounty Hunter: Tarro Blood

My personal favorites:

Harron Tavus: I found his and Havoc Squad's defection to the Empire really fascinating, they had lost their faith in the Republic and decided to turn to a more brutal warmachine

Darth Jadus: When I played through Imperial Agent's story for the first time, I felt a wow-moment when learning that he had been the one behind the various cells on Chapter I, using them for own end. That voice gives me chills every time I hear it, so calm, emotionless and threatening at the same time while plotting for the destruction of his rivals.

Edited by Rebamcfan

I really miss the final battle of the Jedi Knight's Chapter 1 (as it was waaaaaay back before RotHC). It's the one that struck me the most.

Not Darth Angral, but the brutal three round fight with possessed Kira. Having to fight my beloved Padawan while begging her to fight back against the Emperor's control was heart-wrenching.

Alas, nowadays, it's just one round, she's only a silver mob, and it's over in nothing-flat so you don't even have time to feel the emotional impact.

And what was the dialogue in those cutscenes?

I've never seen any video of any version of the Kira fight that was not one round. Even the ones uploaded before Rise of the Hutt Cartel came out. Even the ones from a month after the game's release are the same as they are now.

Edited by OldVengeance

I'm going for Trooper and Agent ch1 fights too. Why? Because I wasn't forced to kill Tavus (the man had a point,) and Vector finds it totally awesome when Agent handles Jadus! Just the way I like it. I'm all for working smarter not harder. The brain is the most deadly weapon there is.

I'm going for Trooper and Agent ch1 fights too. Why? Because I wasn't forced to kill Tavus (the man had a point,) and Vector finds it totally awesome when Agent handles Jadus! Just the way I like it. I'm all for working smarter not harder. The brain is the most deadly weapon there is.

I didn't kill Tavus either, it felt so good that he decided to return to back to Republic, sadly horrified though that he had lost three (or four, if you decide to follow Gorik) members of his squad :(

And when he comes back, Garza gets her irritating complaint about the Senate interfering with her work when they investigate on the matter :p

Darth Jadus was definitely the coolest NPC of the Chapter 1 nemeses. So much so that for my Agent he ceased to be the Chapter 1 final boss and became her new master instead.

Defeating Noman Karr and corrupting Jaesa Wilsaam felt like probably the most satisfying boss to overcome though, from the perspective of the character I was playing, that one felt like the biggest accomplishment for me as a player.

Edited by OldVengeance

Tavus and Darth Jadus were fleshed out and interesting, and made the final fights worth it. Zash was fun. Taro Blood was just a dork.

Taro Blood looks like he was part of the 80's New Romantic scene. Just another good reason for Alderaan to get a good Death Starring.

Jadus gets the vote from me. He's just so deadpan about everything.

Honestly, i have to say that on the 5 class stories i've completed (i know, lame), I still do remember Skavak.

You just can't steal my ship and expect me to forget. After that point the smuggler story goes south for me, though.

As much as I like Smuggler story, it's true. Chapter I was truly stellar, even compared to other classes' storylines.

1. Skavak

2. Darth Jadus

3. Nomen Karr (Most ****** action cutscene in Vanilla, hands down)

4. Darth Angral/Emperor controlling Kira

5. Darth Zash

6. Tavus (To be honest, I don't really remember the Tavus fight that well, so could be #5, have to replay it)

7. Lord Vivicar

8. Tarro Blood (he isn't actually the final boss, it's that Jedi, which is why I rank him last)

Edited by Joluka

In order of favorites:

1. A tie between Darth Jadus and Darth Angral. Liked the different options you could go with Jadus. Darth Angral killed my master in front of me. That was pretty brutal to watch. My poor jedi...

2. Noman Karr (and the choices to make about Jaesa). It was interesting to see Karr just complete fall to the dark side and how you could cause that to happen to him by tapping into his anger.

3. Skaavak (loved this as a female smuggler)

4. Tavus and his total meltdown in the end

5. Lord Zash (because you are warned about her the whole time, but in your heart don't want to believe it. I liked Zash...)

6. Vivacar and Tarro Blood are last. I didn't even fight Tarro. I refused to give him any mandalorian honor and left him to die in the cell.

In order of favorites:

1. A tie between Darth Jadus and Darth Angral. Liked the different options you could go with Jadus. Darth Angral killed my master in front of me. That was pretty brutal to watch. My poor jedi...

2. Noman Karr (and the choices to make about Jaesa). It was interesting to see Karr just complete fall to the dark side and how you could cause that to happen to him by tapping into his anger.

3. Skaavak (loved this as a female smuggler)

4. Tavus and his total meltdown in the end

5. Lord Zash (because you are warned about her the whole time, but in your heart don't want to believe it. I liked Zash...)

6. Vivacar and Tarro Blood are last. I didn't even fight Tarro. I refused to give him any mandalorian honor and left him to die in the cell.

I agree, Zash felt hard for me when she revealed her true skin. It had been hinted but I didn't want to believe it, she was so nice to my Inquisitor.

Edited by Rebamcfan