Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

NA PvP: Which Server Will You Choose?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
NA PvP: Which Server Will You Choose?

mitchsts
10.05.2017 , 06:09 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Wimbleton View Post
I expect bf2 to die in a month just like bf1 did, but I'm also going to try it.
it is unreal how bad the first one was. graphics were good but everything else could not have been worse.

DarthOvertone
10.05.2017 , 07:47 PM | #22
Follow your Ping. Although I'm pretty sure Harb is currently the only server where Yolo pops around the clock.

The dude mentioned isn't the only troll throwing matches on Harb. I've seen three others with no guild tag /stuck matches as well as soon as combat starts. It's a shame that BW continues to permit such behavior, but if you can avoid those trolls, there are good fights to be had which is likely to happen were the population to increase.
Alphanoob, Alpha-zen (among others) - Garbage S1 Champion
Ebon Hawk | Harbinger
SWTOR 4.3: It was good while it lasted. Thanks BW

DarthOvertone
10.05.2017 , 07:51 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by mitchsts View Post
it is unreal how bad the first one was. graphics were good but everything else could not have been worse.
There was actually nothing wrong with the game itself, just the proliferation of hacking on the PC platform killed the community in a matter of months.

If I were to try BF2, I would definitely go Console.
Alphanoob, Alpha-zen (among others) - Garbage S1 Champion
Ebon Hawk | Harbinger
SWTOR 4.3: It was good while it lasted. Thanks BW

RooRider
10.05.2017 , 09:50 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Wimbleton View Post
I already petitioned a name change to "Hot Pocket" on change.org and its got 17,000,000 signatures in the first 2 hours...".
They should change the name of the entire game to Hot Pocket; far more fitting than SWTOR
EA's no.1 fanboi

Enjoyer of mediocre games

Maegi
10.06.2017 , 06:28 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by VaceDemon View Post
I tried SL for a few day's. I know why ppl left. Everyone was bad. The server must have been home base to bbb or something. Speaking just for pvp of course.
Funny how that works. Massive influx of people from every NA server, you see a bunch of bads, but it's because you only saw the people that were already there, right?
THE DRACUUL LEGACY
The Shadowlands
Abscess Vlaad Thuls'adoom Mits'inest'roga Bhyle Pureh Master'Blaster ISIL Seelentia U'la X'erg Ska'r L'vitate P'ewp Humun'gous Re'nd

Click here for stuff!

LeglessChair
10.06.2017 , 05:50 PM | #26
Would be nice to have a decent ping. But don't forget that the pubs will have a pretty big vote.
Eternal Vanguard Obidion, Powertech on Fire
Clickbait

Hoppinswtor
10.07.2017 , 04:59 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Maegi View Post
Funny how that works. Massive influx of people from every NA server, you see a bunch of bads, but it's because you only saw the people that were already there, right?
Some people know the truth though.
Hoppin, The Cutest Mercenary <Death Smile>
Hoppinator/Cutest Mercenary (Merc), Hoppin (Sorc), Hopposites (Mara), Hoptimal (Sin)
Hopalicious (Jugg), Hopperative (Operative), Hoptimize (PT)

Aaroneus
10.07.2017 , 06:16 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by mitchsts View Post
it was the sluggish movement that turned me off. it really hampered how much you could push yourself mechanically.

Maegi
10.09.2017 , 06:18 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoppinswtor View Post
Some people know the truth though.
Like that everyone that came to SL got farmed by your guild and went crying off to Harb to preserve their precious rank? #shotsfired
THE DRACUUL LEGACY
The Shadowlands
Abscess Vlaad Thuls'adoom Mits'inest'roga Bhyle Pureh Master'Blaster ISIL Seelentia U'la X'erg Ska'r L'vitate P'ewp Humun'gous Re'nd

Click here for stuff!

Jake_Chambers
10.09.2017 , 08:03 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Maegi View Post
Like that everyone that came to SL got farmed by your guild and went crying off to Harb to preserve their precious rank? #shotsfired
Itís true everyone on harb is garbage ty for enlightening us
TURTLE TURTLE TURTLE TURTLE TURTLE TURTLE
REVALIO
astor best egirlfriend