Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Two new Alliance Alerts not working.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Two new Alliance Alerts not working.

unibim
02.10.2016 , 08:48 AM | #31
"Shining in the darkness" is probably Guss, since he is on nar shaddaa named "Shiny Jedi-Man"
Gravestone Self-Destruct button
Press in case of emergency need of referral link.

WTB [A Way To Change Forum Display Name]

Mirandel
02.10.2016 , 11:23 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Quraswren View Post
Rumor I heard was Zenith. The sage companion but I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Not only him. I saw a post about Rusk, Skadge, Guss Tano, Broonmark and Zenith coming in with 4.1 (in addition to Kalio and Blizz). But it might be just that - rumors.

SteveTheCynic
02.11.2016 , 04:14 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by RameiArashi View Post
I've got the Reclaimed Treasure one (broken), don't have the other one.
Gotta get Blizz first.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

RonneAlderNurian
02.11.2016 , 07:06 AM | #34
Could anyone tell me for sure if the alliance alerts (provided by Sana-Rae and the hutt guy..Oco..Oggu...you know who I mean ) will be working after this patch?

I was unable to find out if they are just some bugs that need to be removed, or they are something that need to be fixed. To recruit only two new members (or more like one, really) seems a little sad to me. After chapter 9 we were able to recruit so many new guys (so we actually had something to do for at least a month - if you don't play like a madman for several hours a day ).

Some people say these quests will not be available, yet, some says they will. So where is the truth?
Will we be able to recruit 2 more allies after 4.1a patch?

Thank you for answer.

(It might have been said already, but I'm not native english speaker so something might have been "lost in translation")

Kallaes
02.11.2016 , 07:23 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by RonneAlderNurian View Post
Could anyone tell me for sure if the alliance alerts (provided by Sana-Rae and the hutt guy..Oco..Oggu...you know who I mean ) will be working after this patch?

I was unable to find out if they are just some bugs that need to be removed, or they are something that need to be fixed. To recruit only two new members (or more like one, really) seems a little sad to me. After chapter 9 we were able to recruit so many new guys (so we actually had something to do for at least a month - if you don't play like a madman for several hours a day ).

Some people say these quests will not be available, yet, some says they will. So where is the truth?
Will we be able to recruit 2 more allies after 4.1a patch?

Thank you for answer.

(It might have been said already, but I'm not native english speaker so something might have been "lost in translation")
According to the note yesterday unusable alerts were being addressed with today's patch. I assume that means it should be working after the patch but that is just an assumption. I further assumed that Reclaimed Treasure was intended to be available as part of 4.1 but was disabled because of a problem found when applying the the update and this patch one was supposed to correct it. Just don't take my word for it, assumptions being what they are.

SeggaSlipstream
08.20.2016 , 05:14 PM | #36
I have all but the last Items for the Reclaiming treasure alert, Every time I get to the final location the WB Ancient Threat is up and I die quick fast and in a hurry

yes I have tried to switch Instances and it was on both that were available at the time
"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; for he to-day that sheds his blood with me can call me brother “Cry ‘Havoc,’ and let slip the dogs of war; that this foul deed shall smell above the earth With carrion men, groaning for burial.”
referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/KHBs9f

Damask_Rose
08.20.2016 , 05:47 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by SeggaSlipstream View Post
I have all but the last Items for the Reclaiming treasure alert, Every time I get to the final location the WB Ancient Threat is up and I die quick fast and in a hurry

yes I have tried to switch Instances and it was on both that were available at the time
It's a known issue that should be fixed in the next patch early September.

Cedia
08.20.2016 , 08:06 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by SeggaSlipstream View Post

The workaround is to get the buff from the book in Outlaw's Den on Tatooine.
* Female Mandalorians who romanced Torian are missing his Resol'nare and Mando'a lessons conversations since 4.0 launched. * Please fix this!!! *

MarcusDennis
10.06.2017 , 04:34 AM | #39
I have 2 alerts who not working Shining in the Darkness and Reclaiming Treasure and can't get them in alert section and it's just on one character and have not this problem with my another character.