Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please consider deleting ALTs you are not going to use

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Please consider deleting ALTs you are not going to use

Lundorff
10.06.2017 , 01:17 AM | #1
In the spirit of cooperation and similar warm and fussy feelings, I will implore everyone to clean house prior to the coming mergers. You should obviously not delete toons you intend to use, but if you already know that you will not be playing that toon on that server, well, be a good sport and go delete them. So far I have deleted 30 or so toons, and I will probably be deleting an additional 100 or so toons in the next couple of days (yes I have been maxed out globally for a long time).

DieAlteHexe
10.06.2017 , 01:22 AM | #2
Already have. Had some on Harb that I just haven't gotten around to establishing so I deleted them the other day. Doubt anyone will be using those names but no point to keeping them since I've got so much going on over on JC.
---------------------------------------------------------------

-- It's the journey, not the destination. --

Vercundus
10.06.2017 , 02:33 AM | #3
Already deleted 5 from Harbinger, two more are scheduled after this Gree week.
Choices matter... I choose not to sub until conquest is fixed...

My referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/jRpChs

Eshvara
10.06.2017 , 02:37 AM | #4
I should do a clean up too, I don't really need most of the toons I have.
Just have to make sure to check their cargo storage.
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀

orangenee
10.06.2017 , 03:08 AM | #5
No, I like people to suffer.

Not that I have any alts I'm not using.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

Paulsutherland
10.06.2017 , 03:55 AM | #6
Is this because of the drama that's going to happen as we fight for names?

Suzsi
10.06.2017 , 04:50 AM | #7
I made a bunch of characters instead -- sorry but since they are tossing all my chars on the one server now and I only had a few spare slots -- I wanted to be sure to always have spares.

Doubt my names will clash with anyone as Ive been including a first and last name for all. My surnames are pretty obscure and its easy enough to turn off the legacy name (so they don't have 2).

I paid for all those extra char slots, I certainly intend to make the most of them.

xordevoreaux
10.06.2017 , 06:11 AM | #8
Already done. Had 124 toons on Monday across 4 accounts. I'm down to 80-something atm.
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

Billupsat
10.06.2017 , 06:23 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Suzsi View Post
I made a bunch of characters instead -- sorry but since they are tossing all my chars on the one server now and I only had a few spare slots -- I wanted to be sure to always have spares.

Doubt my names will clash with anyone as Ive been including a first and last name for all. My surnames are pretty obscure and its easy enough to turn off the legacy name (so they don't have 2).

I paid for all those extra char slots, I certainly intend to make the most of them.
Tell me about it - I deleted experimental characters I made years ago across various servers and am now in the process of filling up some 24 slots across each of the east coast servers.

xordevoreaux
10.06.2017 , 07:15 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Billupsat View Post
Tell me about it - I deleted experimental characters I made years ago across various servers and am now in the process of filling up some 24 slots across each of the east coast servers.
I didn't want the hassle after the merge of having to delete a bunch of toons if after the merge I want to create a new toon, so I deleted 4 toons on Ebon Hawk in anticipation of 4 toons I want going there. I haven't transferred them because they are keeping four of my side guilds open.
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).