Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is your Cartel Coin balance? 💰

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What is your Cartel Coin balance? 💰

Eshvara
10.06.2017 , 12:09 AM | #1
If I may be so bold.
I currently have 1830 cc and am saving up for a good cartel direct sale! Like sensuous dress or Primeval stalker.

What about you? Are you saving up for anything or do you spend them as soon as you get/buy them?
👀
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀

Lundorff
10.06.2017 , 12:59 AM | #2
I have 1810 at the moment, but I recently bought 14500 for the random gold armor packs and then 2400 for the black & black dye. I don't save up in this game

According to my bank statement my total SWTOR expenses since 2012 is at $3.759,92. I have a problem.

Zhedzaban
10.06.2017 , 01:15 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Lundorff View Post
I have 1810 at the moment, but I recently bought 14500 for the random gold armor packs and then 2400 for the black & black dye. I don't save up in this game

According to my bank statement my total SWTOR expenses since 2012 is at $3.759,92. I have a problem.
What armour did you get in the gold pack?

I have around 1500 cc, I save mine for whenever they put collection unlocks on sale. Or if they put out a cartel pack I find interesting I'll buy more c to get the bundle.
RIP APAC players, RIP West Coast Players, RIP anyone not living on the East Coast

The United Forces merger disaster, 2017

QuinlanSaathis
10.06.2017 , 01:19 AM | #4
I have around 2k left.
Spent 10k over the last few weeks.

JattaGin
10.06.2017 , 01:31 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Lundorff View Post
Holy moly.

But then again, if you have the moolah and you enjoy the game, why not.

As to the original question: I don't know my current balance. But I know is that even if I would have enough balance, I refuse to buy one virtual fluff stuff item for 20 or more. That's way too expensive for digital items which will be gone forever once the game is gone. I only buy items from the CM if something is on sale, and not a 10% sale but 75% or 90% only.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

Mewsy
10.06.2017 , 02:23 AM | #6
I have around 2k, the latest cartel pack decos haven't tickled my fancy, so I haven't bought any. I recently spent about 300 redesigning one of my alt's appearances, but besides that I'm just holding on to it.

serenitty
10.06.2017 , 02:31 AM | #7
I have about 700. I am curbing my buying of cartel coins. Up until a year or 2 ago I was pretty much buying 2-3k coins a week consistently, my legacy holds are full of stuff I can't get rid of from packs lol. So I just hold onto my complimentary coins until there is something I want to unlock in collections. Or something goes on sale that I really want. If I want any armour I buy from the GTN which usually wipes me out of credits.

Lundorff
10.06.2017 , 03:00 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Zhedzaban View Post
What armour did you get in the gold pack?
I bought 10 and opened 5, but I don't remember which sets I got. Nothing overly fancy according to GTN resell prices. I intend to sell all of them, including the 5 unopened packs.

orangenee
10.06.2017 , 03:10 AM | #9
973 at time of writing. I had a gamble at the gold armour pack, went pretty well.

Sometimes I get a few extras from the weekend clickers.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

Lammia
10.06.2017 , 03:15 AM | #10
Not enough

Not in game right now, but it's below 1000. 8XX most likely after a few account unlocks I did recently.
My Art
FIX MALAVAI QUINN CUSTOMISATION IN IOKATH!
This is not the referral you're looking for