Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

juggernaut girl here! why i can't romance vette huh

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
juggernaut girl here! why i can't romance vette huh

Eshvara
10.05.2017 , 11:01 PM | #21
Really? I don't recall any flirt options with Vette on my fem inqi?
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

IoNonSoEVero
10.05.2017 , 11:08 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
Really? I don't recall any flirt options with Vette in my fem inqi?
Neither do I. The only vanilla companion I recall seeing any same-sex flirts with in KOTFE/KOTET was Kaliyo, and she shuts it down pretty quick, as I recall from the video I saw of it. For that matter I don't recall seeing flirts for opposite-sex vanilla companions in KOTFE either.

Eshvara
10.05.2017 , 11:12 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by IoNonSoEVero View Post
Neither do I. The only vanilla companion I recall seeing any same-sex flirts with in KOTFE/KOTET was Kaliyo, and she shuts it down pretty quick, as I recall from the video I saw of it. For that matter I don't recall seeing flirts for opposite-sex vanilla companions in KOTFE either.
Hmmm odd. Maybe he's a male that didn't romance Vette before but got to flirt with Vette in Kotfe and assumed females can too?🤔
#Arcannite
💫Darth Malgus💫

IoNonSoEVero
10.05.2017 , 11:19 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
Hmmm odd. Maybe he's a male that didn't romance Vette before but got to flirt with Vette in Kotfe and assumed females can too?🤔
That could be it - it's all I can think of, really. Maybe if you flirt with Vette as a male Sith Warrior in the class story, but *don't* lock in the romance, there are some flirts with her programmed into KOTFE anyway?

Totemdancer
10.05.2017 , 11:29 PM | #25
Iíve heard she was going to be one of those companions you were going to be able to have a same sex relationship with.
The pressure before launch meant they had to change it. But they had already done some of the development for her story and voice recording. So instead of redoing what theyíd already started to do, they left it and then threw in the part where she shuts you down.
If you play through it before that, as if you are trying to romance her, you can see how abrupt it really is and it doesnít feel like itís the way they were building the companion story for Kaliyo. Which is a real shame because I think after that change, the original story for her seemed to have been scrapped and the replacement didnít seem as in-depth or was missing key things.

Eshvara
10.05.2017 , 11:43 PM | #26
That could be it - it's all I can think of, really. Maybe if you flirt with Vette as a male Sith Warrior in the class story, but *don't* lock in the romance, there are some flirts with her programmed into KOTFE anyway?
No idea, could be!
#Arcannite
💫Darth Malgus💫

LordFell
10.06.2017 , 12:42 AM | #27
My SIN should be doing the Chapter Vette is re-introduced right away. I'll check it and see.

Latherfal
10.06.2017 , 01:11 AM | #28
what about the companions who are robosexual

BenitsubasaChiyo
10.06.2017 , 01:27 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Latherfal View Post
what about the companions who are robosexual
So much this. Where's my T7 romance?
Blasting reds since early access
The Red Eclipse

Eshvara
10.06.2017 , 01:29 AM | #30
Couldn't males flirt with Scorpio? She could have been EDI from ME:3.
#Arcannite
💫Darth Malgus💫