Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Damask_Rose
10.05.2017 , 07:10 PM | #6071
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
who'd have thought that some of us would gathering on one of the new servers to make a guild of Quinnmancers? Purple outfits, here I come
I didn't think about making purple outfits! Must get on that!

Lunafox
10.05.2017 , 07:18 PM | #6072
Quote: Originally Posted by Swingkittie View Post
Just call him "hubby".

I really liked that line when he asks you to call him Malavi.
That was a brilliant line...as was his reaction. "I'm going back to work..."

Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
Actually, I also prefer Silver Theron and the Theron chat in this thread too, even though I'm suspicious of what they might do with him & annoyed that it may well take until the end of the year (maybe more) for his story to be told. At least with Malavai, the betrayal was concluded very quickly (at least for those of us who have him as our SW LI). What they've done with Theron fits well with Malavai's history so having them as and odd-couple duo here was (and hopefully continues to be) brilliant.
And you're right of course, the influx of love-threads does indeed outdo the whine threads (even if there is a skadge thread). It goes without saying that all of us Quinnmancers (active and lurking) appreciate your brilliance in creating this thread for us. I think its been very positive for the forum and the game - who'd have thought that some of us would gathering on one of the new servers to make a guild of Quinnmancers? Purple outfits, here I come
I have the same worries, that they'll resolve this who knows when and delight in torturing us with it like preKOTFE.

I think the oddcouple dynamic Quinn and Theron have here is brilliant too. I love it to bits. I hate Skadge, but the posts there are pretty funny, especially the screen shots.

That is such a kind thing for you to say, and I'm glad it's been a positive and unifying thing for the forum. I never dreamt something like this would come of it...such a big thread, a guild with a ship and the purple outfits...a must for the screenie that we'll need to post up! It has been good for the game and forum, but I would never dream of taking all the credit (I just made the thread because I was happy Quinn was coming back)--without everyone that comes here to contribute (with amazing screenies, art, stories, drabbles all of it!) it wouldn't be anywhere near as awesome as it is. *huggles all you guys up!*

Lunafox
10.05.2017 , 07:19 PM | #6073
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
I didn't think about making purple outfits! Must get on that!
I'll see if I can't work one up too, we'll have to get a screenie once we're organized. I also have another friend who'd like to join the guild, but she can't post on the forums, so we'll have to catch her i/g at some point.

grania
10.05.2017 , 07:25 PM | #6074
Hopefully when Jagaimee comes back Silver Theron and Purple Quinn will be nice and refreshed

As far as purple outfits, that's all I ever wear anyway so I'm set!

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

Lunafox
10.05.2017 , 07:44 PM | #6075
Quote: Originally Posted by grania View Post
Hopefully when Jagaimee comes back Silver Theron and Purple Quinn will be nice and refreshed

As far as purple outfits, that's all I ever wear anyway so I'm set!
Yep, I miss her. She's so lively and fun. <3

rachetsw
10.05.2017 , 08:06 PM | #6076
I am about to log on. The guild is open for invites to even initiates.
Proud Quinnmancer Proud Theronmancer

Damask_Rose
10.05.2017 , 08:38 PM | #6077
Quote: Originally Posted by rachetsw View Post
I am about to log on. The guild is open for invites to even initiates.
I'm on. Son was hard to get to sleep

Jagaimee
10.05.2017 , 10:07 PM | #6078
I wearily gazed out from the bars of my cell. Two days. Two days trapped in this horrible internetless world. I know, I know, first world problems, but I sort of needed the internet to access the online class I was taking. I sighed. The new modem wouldn't be here until tomorrow, so it looked like I was trapped in the prison of no-internet for a while longer...
Then a horse neighed.
I looked up in confusion.
White light spilled down from the heavens, outlining a figure in shining armor astride a white horse. I didn't stop to think how on earth they got inside the prison, because that would've ruined the moment. The horse finally stopped rearing and whinnying dramatically, and the rider got down and walked toward my cell. In his outstretched hand, he had a brand-new modem.
" " could best be summed up as my reaction. It got here early! Joy!
"My apologies, Grand Admiral," the man said, in an Imperial accent that I knew very well, "that it took me so long to get here..."
The bars of my cell melted away and I shamelessly threw myself into his strong arms. "Oh, Quinn," I breathed, "everything's all right now that you're here!" I buried my face in his shoulder. "Just take me away from this horrible place--"
Quinn: Excuse me?
*abruptly wakes up* Wha! Huh! ...uh. Was...was I talking in my sleep...?
Quinn: *staring at me strangely* Yes.
...umm...what did I say?
Quinn: *deadpan expression* I'll spare you the embarrassment.
Thank you...
Quinn: *patented Admiral Malcontent facepalm*

Quote: Originally Posted by Lammia View Post
When you all say "Quinny" I think you're talking about me. This is what my guild calls me
That is a nickname to be proud of. You do our Quinn proud!

Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Yep, I miss her. She's so lively and fun. <3
Well that made my day. Thanks.
"'But why,' some say, 'choose the moon? Why choose this as our goal?' And they might well ask, 'Why climb the highest mountain? Why, thirty-five years ago, fly the Atlantic?' Why click some random person's referral link?'"
- JFK...mostly. Save for that last part (FAQ about referral links)....... Quinnmancer

Lunafox
10.05.2017 , 11:49 PM | #6079
Quote: Originally Posted by Jagaimee View Post
I wearily gazed out from the bars of my cell. Two days. Two days trapped in this horrible internetless world. I know, I know, first world problems, but I sort of needed the internet to access the online class I was taking. I sighed. The new modem wouldn't be here until tomorrow, so it looked like I was trapped in the prison of no-internet for a while longer...
Then a horse neighed.
I looked up in confusion.
White light spilled down from the heavens, outlining a figure in shining armor astride a white horse. I didn't stop to think how on earth they got inside the prison, because that would've ruined the moment. The horse finally stopped rearing and whinnying dramatically, and the rider got down and walked toward my cell. In his outstretched hand, he had a brand-new modem.
" " could best be summed up as my reaction. It got here early! Joy!
"My apologies, Grand Admiral," the man said, in an Imperial accent that I knew very well, "that it took me so long to get here..."
The bars of my cell melted away and I shamelessly threw myself into his strong arms. "Oh, Quinn," I breathed, "everything's all right now that you're here!" I buried my face in his shoulder. "Just take me away from this horrible place--"
Quinn: Excuse me?
*abruptly wakes up* Wha! Huh! ...uh. Was...was I talking in my sleep...?
Quinn: *staring at me strangely* Yes.
...umm...what did I say?
Quinn: *deadpan expression* I'll spare you the embarrassment.
Thank you...
Quinn: *patented Admiral Malcontent facepalm*

That is a nickname to be proud of. You do our Quinn proud!

Well that made my day. Thanks.
Yay! You're back! The GA is fweeeeeeee!

LordFell
10.06.2017 , 12:40 AM | #6080
Sadly, my server is being merged into Warm, Moist, Expectations.... although, I guess sanity prevailed and they'll be calling it Satelle Shan instead. Whatever.

...I'm disinclined to Transfer for what is (despite my abiding interest in Quinn-mancing) essentially a novelty guild. Actually, even though my Imp guild is quite desolate, I've refused to leave it, because of the history.

I hope you will all have a lovely time on the Good Ship Malcontent.