Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthEnrique
10.05.2017 , 09:24 PM | #141
Quote: Originally Posted by Ackerprincess View Post
Yep, basically the reason why I didn't want the option to kill him.They already forced Theron to be the traitor and took him away from his lovers without giving a *****. I have no doubt that they won't bother accommodating a lot for different paths in the storyline where Theron is dead or alive so they'll pretty much reduce him to a background character if there is an option to kill him.

I have no ill will towards Lana. I like her and as I said before she makes a good foil to my character. Now some of her fans? Yeah, different ball game. I'm too really mad about how Lana and her lovers get to walk out of this unscathed. It really bothers me. The bias she got going for her is quite obvious. They think they were being clever with Theron being the traitor but it's rather bland and uncreative. Lana herself in SoR said that lying and betraying people is a huge part of Theron's job as an SIS operative. So what, they forgot what they wrote and actually thought they would surprise everyone with the revelation??? Theron going undercover is almost certain, otherwise it would be very dumb.

Ugh.

I'm too trying to stay optimistic but I think the November Story Update will make it or break it for me. I'm tired of the lack of content, the greed and the awful storytelling so far.
I like Lana as well and I do think it is messed up how we could possibly lose Theron.
Trying to help my friend Ultimatedshadow out, please click his referral link. Thanks. http://www.swtor.com/r/5YzVTH

Ackerprincess
10.06.2017 , 05:46 PM | #142
Did you guys see the new trailer for the story update? What do you think?

Pietrastor
10.06.2017 , 05:48 PM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by Ackerprincess View Post
Did you guys see the new trailer for the story update? What do you think?
I'm one of the few who really digs his new hair and outfit
My referral link (7 days sub free) - http://www.swtor.com/r/fK5gsH

Tadagyt
10.06.2017 , 05:53 PM | #144
I don't like his new hair, but hey, at least it's just hair and hair grows fast... it could be worse.

BlueShiftRecall
10.06.2017 , 05:54 PM | #145
Like the outfit, hair not so much.

When we redeem him or he comes back to us if we can't comment on his hair change I'll be thoroughly disappointed.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) and More Miraluka Masks

Sarova
10.06.2017 , 06:02 PM | #146
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueShiftRecall View Post
Like the outfit, hair not so much.

When we redeem him or he comes back to us if we can't comment on his hair change I'll be thoroughly disappointed.
Agreed. His hair alone will need it's own Kolto tank. My SI is not going to be happy with that look. Too much Pierce!
♥ Quinn Wins. Honour the Quinnmancers with Quinn Treats
Original & New LIs In Future Stories
I Want This Sky Trooper as a Companion Please
Magical Clicky Link

Lunafox
10.06.2017 , 06:03 PM | #147
They ruined his hair. WHY DO THEY HAVE TO DO THIS ****?

pazzakey
10.06.2017 , 06:07 PM | #148
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
To make that kill Theron option more appealing when it arrives.
Harbinger - RIP

Tadagyt
10.06.2017 , 06:16 PM | #149
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Maybe it's part of his undercover agent thing. I doubt that's Theron's real style.

nevenavasovic
10.06.2017 , 07:00 PM | #150
Lol the new hair makes him look 'evil'... or something. I kind of... like it. I'm in minority but I'd totally keep that hair even when he's back.