Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox
10.05.2017 , 12:48 PM | #6061
Have you guys seen all the love threads? Everyone wants to be us. We are trendsetters. That is all. <3

grania
10.05.2017 , 01:01 PM | #6062
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Have you guys seen all the love threads? Everyone wants to be us. We are trendsetters. That is all. <3
Our Major is still tops with me tho For the record I tried to call him Mahlavee.. Quinnyetc but I just can't do it to him

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

Lunafox
10.05.2017 , 01:13 PM | #6063
Quote: Originally Posted by grania View Post
Our Major is still tops with me tho For the record I tried to call him Mahlavee.. Quinnyetc but I just can't do it to him
Me too! I call him Malavai, or Quinn (in front of others), or the Major. He just doesn't seem to coax a pet name does he. I think he might be accepting of 'my love' or 'lover' though. Maybe.

Sarova
10.05.2017 , 05:47 PM | #6064
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness. Oscar Wilde

All those copycats wish they were us A love thread for Raina Temple? Please - she's yet another that will feel my lightsaber's pointy end if I get the chance. I tried to like her but her character felt dumped on the player just to make up the numbers. And as for the Skadge love...did people really miss how abhorrent he actually is? Or are they that bad themselves? I'm afraid I've even lost interest in the Theron love thread. Until they reveal what he's up to, he's dropped from my top three companions. Malavai Quinn and Aric Jorgan only atm for me!
♥ Quinn Wins. Honour the Quinnmancers with Quinn Treats
Original & New LIs In Future Stories
I Want This Sky Trooper as a Companion Please
Magical Clicky Link

Lunafox
10.05.2017 , 05:52 PM | #6065
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness. Oscar Wilde

All those copycats wish they were us A love thread for Raina Temple? Please - she's yet another that will feel my lightsaber's pointy end if I get the chance. I tried to like her but her character felt dumped on the player just to make up the numbers. And as for the Skadge love...did people really miss how abhorrent he actually is? Or are they that bad themselves? I'm afraid I've even lost interest in the Theron love thread. Until they reveal what he's up to, he's dropped from my top three companions. Malavai Quinn and Aric Jorgan only atm for me!
Ah...*heart flutters* I do love me some Oscar Wilde. Most excellent quote there, security chief! <3

They do, I think. When I started this thread, I never in my wildest imagined what it would become, or what it would spawn, so I'm a bit amazed by it. I still poke my head into the Theron thread, but somehow, the love I have for Theron is better expressed here, I don't feel the same connection with the other threads. I enjoy though, that love has taken over and supplanted a lot of the hate/whine threads.

Damask_Rose
10.05.2017 , 05:56 PM | #6066
Quote: Originally Posted by rachetsw View Post
Sure. There isn't anyone active there, but I can log on and get you in guild. I will be on Emmynn Quinn.
I have completed the move. The name is Qathka. When would be a good time to meet up? I can usually do afternoon or early evening, or after the kid is asleep. Will there be someone who can set the conquest planet each month so I can try to get us top 10 for the encryption?

Swingkittie
10.05.2017 , 05:57 PM | #6067
Me too! I call him Malavai, or Quinn (in front of others), or the Major. He just doesn't seem to coax a pet name does he. I think he might be accepting of 'my love' or 'lover' though. Maybe.
Just call him "hubby".

I really liked that line when he asks you to call him Malavi.
Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

Sarova
10.05.2017 , 06:29 PM | #6068
Ah...*heart flutters* I do love me some Oscar Wilde. Most excellent quote there, security chief! <3

They do, I think. When I started this thread, I never in my wildest imagined what it would become, or what it would spawn, so I'm a bit amazed by it. I still poke my head into the Theron thread, but somehow, the love I have for Theron is better expressed here, I don't feel the same connection with the other threads. I enjoy though, that love has taken over and supplanted a lot of the hate/whine threads.
Actually, I also prefer Silver Theron and the Theron chat in this thread too, even though I'm suspicious of what they might do with him & annoyed that it may well take until the end of the year (maybe more) for his story to be told. At least with Malavai, the betrayal was concluded very quickly (at least for those of us who have him as our SW LI). What they've done with Theron fits well with Malavai's history so having them as and odd-couple duo here was (and hopefully continues to be) brilliant.
And you're right of course, the influx of love-threads does indeed outdo the whine threads (even if there is a skadge thread). It goes without saying that all of us Quinnmancers (active and lurking) appreciate your brilliance in creating this thread for us. I think its been very positive for the forum and the game - who'd have thought that some of us would gathering on one of the new servers to make a guild of Quinnmancers? Purple outfits, here I come
♥ Quinn Wins. Honour the Quinnmancers with Quinn Treats
Original & New LIs In Future Stories
I Want This Sky Trooper as a Companion Please
Magical Clicky Link

rachetsw
10.05.2017 , 06:32 PM | #6069
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
I have completed the move. The name is Qathka. When would be a good time to meet up? I can usually do afternoon or early evening, or after the kid is asleep. Will there be someone who can set the conquest planet each month so I can try to get us top 10 for the encryption?
I can log in in about 2 hours. I will add you to my friend list and watch for you. If I am not able to set conquest my husband will.
Proud Quinnmancer Proud Theronmancer

grania
10.05.2017 , 07:02 PM | #6070
Quote: Originally Posted by rachetsw View Post
You can transfer a toon, or make a new Quinny if you would like. The more the merrier! I am on my Pot5 toon today, Emmynn Quinn, trying to get things ready for server merges. If you want an invite. Otherwise invites will be sent out on Nov. 8th after the merger happens.

As far as the name of the guild ship, it looks like The Malcontent is in the lead.

Now trying to think of rank names for the guild.
Well it seems like everything is in order then! Thanks for kicking us all into action I'm already on Shadowlands and I play in my family guild but once the mergers happen I'll be thrilled to join up.

I play a lot of characters but I'm kind of trying to stick to Ijsje right now? Say hello to me any time, but be warned, I'm kind of a scatterbrain and I go afk a LOT (Reminds me I need a new ds warrior that hasn't started kotfe because I moved them off the server somewhere, oops. Sorry don't mind me just thinking out loud.)

Quote: Originally Posted by Lammia View Post
When you all say "Quinny" I think you're talking about me. This is what my guild calls me
Aww That's cute And much better than old guild's nickname for me, never mind too embarrassing

Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
I'm beyond pleased to see this is really happening~

Quote: Originally Posted by Swingkittie View Post
Just call him "hubby".

I really liked that line when he asks you to call him Malavi.
I love that line, I love so much about the whole thing (warrior/Quinn story) it's why I came back and why I stay. It's funny, I'm so accustomed to hearing my warrior speak I don't even think about the actress playing her anymore. I'm just like, oh, my other voice, lol. I need to remember to give her credit. <3

Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
It goes without saying that all of us Quinnmancers (active and lurking) appreciate your brilliance in creating this thread for us. I think its been very positive for the forum and the game - who'd have thought that some of us would gathering on one of the new servers to make a guild of Quinnmancers? Purple outfits, here I come
Of course, absolutely agree.

-'--,--##

##--,--'-