Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I resubbed, for KEITH! and to support SWTOR!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I resubbed, for KEITH! and to support SWTOR!

LunaticFringer
10.05.2017 , 12:07 PM | #11
Kind of there with you, OP.
I had been on hiatus since my computer took a dump. Still don't have it fully operational but I can at least play and do some basic things.
Anyway, long story short... I had cancelled after being subbed since it went live from beta up until this past Spring. The whole DvL/Galactic Command pretty well chased me away. Hell, I only resubbed to get the free month-- which I'm on now. But, as it turns out, I think I may just stick around awhile now that I've seen Keith's Road Map. It isn't what we all want by any means (and I've been crying too little, too late for awhile now...) but it speaks volumes about wanting to salvage the game by building up a solid foundation and getting it to a place where they can put out content.

Welcome back-- and may the wind be at our backs.

*shares with you an Utinni*
"The Utinni must flow!" ~Jlen Storm, The Star Forge!
Refer a Friend Link
The Dream is Playable Jawas and a Twerking Emote!

Lunafox
10.05.2017 , 12:49 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Welcome back! Can I have ur...err...give you stuff?!
LOL, that's a first--never seen anyone offer stuff to the returning before!

And of course, welcome back SaerethDL.

shadowtrack
10.05.2017 , 02:26 PM | #13
I as well re-subbed give it a 2nd kick at the can I was here since beta the GC and gearing forced my leave. I shall wait to see what happens in the next few months

TUXs
10.05.2017 , 02:31 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowtrack View Post
I as well re-subbed give it a 2nd kick at the can I was here since beta the GC and gearing forced my leave. I shall wait to see what happens in the next few months
Welcome back!!!

Since you've listed GC as a concern, let me suggest you do Yavin, CZ-198, Ziost, Oricon, Black Hole and Section X heroics (in that order - skip the last ones if you like). Those are all currently "bugged" and are giving roughly one GC level (with superior boost from Fleet) per mission (2500 CXP). They'll remain "bugged" through this week, but they will revert to the normal values at some point...so do it while you can.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Tsillah
10.05.2017 , 02:33 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Welcome back!!!

Since you've listed GC as a concern, let me suggest you do Yavin, CZ-198, Ziost, Oricon, Black Hole and Section X heroics (in that order - skip the last ones if you like). Those are all currently "bugged" and are giving roughly one GC level (with superior boost from Fleet) per mission (2500 CXP). They'll remain "bugged" through this week, but they will revert to the normal values at some point...so do it while you can.
I believe they said during the livestream that the bug will be fixed next week with the patch. So it's almost over.
Don't freak out, I'm just here by the grace of a referal. Nothing more.

Cuiwe
10.05.2017 , 02:50 PM | #16
Well, I resubbed, so my characters survive. Supporting Keith's ok too. EA though? /puke
"I am not in this for politics, nor the wanton destruction, hell not even for credits. I have chosen this way of life because of the hunt and because it was pushed onto me on some ugly slimeball called a "pearl" and Honour bound me to this path ever onwards" Caelestinus

Lunafox
10.05.2017 , 04:17 PM | #17
Haha, came for the lightsabers, stayed for the Keith.

Draqsko
10.06.2017 , 02:57 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by SaerethDL View Post
Join me for our next big adventure, I will be on satele shan.
I'm sure you will.

Be glad you aren't on Darth Malgus right?