Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara
10.05.2017 , 11:01 AM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by Nefla View Post
Theran Cedrax can be Doc too lol It does take a lot of effort to be that much of a slimeball though I imagine >.>
I suppose so!
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

EightiesMonkey
10.05.2017 , 11:03 AM | #92
I can't help but imagine Senyas reaction to it xD

If they make this and add a reaction from her I want an option to say something like :

Senya: You better not break his heart, Commander!
Player: "I won't.... Mother" *character winks and walks away leaving Senya flabbergasted*
Warning: The Above User May Express Views That Are Meaningless & Insane.

Feel Free To Use My Referral Link.

Willjb
10.05.2017 , 11:09 AM | #93
What a great thread! One of the best I've seen in a long~ while

Nefla
10.05.2017 , 11:58 AM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by EightiesMonkey View Post

If they make this and add a reaction from her I want an option to say something like :

Player: "I won't.... Mother" *character winks and walks away leaving Senya flabbergasted*
LMAO hell yes XD I doubt they'll give her any reaction though if we're lucky maybe she'll send an email

Eshvara
10.05.2017 , 12:09 PM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by Nefla View Post
LMAO hell yes XD I doubt they'll give her any reaction though if we're lucky maybe she'll send an email
I asked Charles on Twitter if there would be a chance she will, hopefully he'll respond!
But an email would be nice too, rather than nothing.
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

Mewsy
10.05.2017 , 02:47 PM | #96

I think it would be a big disservice we didn't atleast get a letter from her - Arcann's redemption is inextricably tied to Senya, but I'm trying to think of how she'd feel about it and I'm not sure. I wonder if there would be a little bit of fear, not just of the Outlander hurting Arcann, but perhaps fear of just how completely Arcann's emotional trauma extended? As others have mentioned, we aren't exactly sure of the nature of Arcann's former darkness. Does he have a tendency to seeking the approval of authority figures, a deeply ingrained personality trait? Or was it just his father, and that's all good now?

Anyway I'm procrastinating writing right now, and it's a fun exercise to analyse video game character motivations!

Ioue
10.05.2017 , 02:50 PM | #97
Think Force bond will be introduced for Jedi/Sith classes? That would be reminiscent of KOTOR with Bastilla and Revan for me. But then I wonder about the other non Force classes...

I'm not saying Force bond is necessary for romance where I am of the camp where it is not at all necessary. I haven't finished all the classes yet, so I don't know if there were arcs involving Force bonds. I think it would be an interesting topic to elaborate in TOR timeline.

Ioue
10.05.2017 , 02:57 PM | #98

I think the reaction e-mail would be comical XD
I can't wait to read it if there will be one! Or it could be sweet. Who knows. It would add to the "I'm a good mom, darn it!" persona Senya has.

Arcann wouldn't be redeemed if it wasn't for Senya's pure motherly love. So, hopefully, Senya has a presence without it marking Arcann into a momma's boy. Because that would be ... too cliched and diminish Arcann's character potential, imho.

Tadagyt
10.05.2017 , 05:18 PM | #99
I think they should write a TOR book on Arcann and Thexan. Just finished reading Annihilation and I need more SWTOR books

Estelindis
10.05.2017 , 05:50 PM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by Tadagyt View Post
I think they should write a TOR book on Arcann and Thexan. Just finished reading Annihilation and I need more SWTOR books
Annihilation was surprisingly fun. Re Thexan, I hope we get some conversations with Arcann where we learn more about how the two of them grew up together.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo > The Progenitor > Darth Malgus ||
Satisfying returns for class companions!
Especially companions of the long-neglected consular...
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion~~~