Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Low XP on story after level 65?

Trance-Gemini
09.23.2017 , 11:12 PM | #1
Not sure if this is a bug or working as intended. But I've noticed that I'm getting 10% of the XP from story missions as compared to 65 and lower. This is on Harbinger and Shadowlands.

Thanks in advance.

orangenee
09.23.2017 , 11:28 PM | #2
It definitely should be in 6 digits by that point, what ball park are you getting?
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

Trance-Gemini
09.24.2017 , 09:26 AM | #3
Previous story missions were rewarding approximately 600k, now they're 60k. That's with no boosts either.

Trance-Gemini
09.24.2017 , 08:58 PM | #4
I should probably also add that I noticed this a few weeks ago during the XP boost event but didn't take time to figure it out, just switched to dailies and get it done on my other toons.

Xeromem
09.26.2017 , 10:13 PM | #5
I noticed that drop in XP on Class Missions as well. I was wondering if it was just my setup or if it was affecting other players too. I hope they fix it ASAP. I wonder how long it's been like that?

Trance-Gemini
09.29.2017 , 12:19 AM | #6
Got this reply. Doesn't quite help answer the question. If it's displaying the wrong XP amount and I'm supposed to get a higher amount, that's not happening, I'm getting what is being displayed in logs. I'll play through another chapter to verify.

Quote:
Sadly, the experience provided by a chapter or a quest is not something that is decided at customer support level and on which we have controls. It is true that the difficulty of the quest, if there is a bonus xp event are, if you have use a xp boost etc are things that will change the amount of xp a quest will provide you. It is also true there was an issue with the amount of xp displayed in the quest log for kotfe and kotet chapters , but the xp received was the one that was initially planned.

I have passed the information to our development team, but in the meantime, I would also recommand to post on our official forum :

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=349

It is frequently reviewed by the development team. Developers might not comment on every topics, but they are keeping on eye on the feedback coming from the community.

I am really sorry for the inconvenience this issue has caused you and I would like to thank you for your understanding.

In the meantime, should you require further assistance with any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

I wish you a very good day and a very good game.

Trance-Gemini
10.05.2017 , 11:40 AM | #7
After playing one mission with XP boost, I only got 72k. I most likely will get to 70 before I start KOTET so won't be able to figure out if those missions give low XP too. They should re-balance the XP across the expansion levels so it's a smooth leveling experience. like 400k or something, whatever makes it so that you finish up the expansion at about level 65.