Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Keith almost said it.

GuardianElite
10.05.2017 , 07:54 AM | #1
Let me begin by thanking the team for an awesome stream the other day. While the information was most likely not all we wanted to hear or lacked some of the substance we were looking for, it's clear that the guys (and gals) are doing what they can with what they have.

I also wanted to thank Charles and Eric for answering more than four of my questions. That's unprecedented given that several of them were borderline 'trolling'. Still, they were in good humor and good spirits and that says a lot given what is going on in the forums and behind the scenes.

The fact that Keith is my age BLEW ME AWAY. And thank you Keith for making an appearance, I really wish I could make the journey to actually see you guys in NY, but knowing you all, it will be fun in EVERY case. Since I sent you a Zeltron by PM, I wont send you another in thanks; I certainly hope you are using her or at least showing her off....LOL

I love that Keith answered the question about how how many CXP level 300 toons he had with (and I am paraphrasing b/c I haven't watched the stream again):

"...I have 9 going on 10 level 300 characters...so I don't want to hear any 'thing' about it being too hard..."

He almost said it. LOL. I saw the pause when he looked at the camera, I am almost imagining someone off camera cringing as Keith almost said "...I don't wan't to hear any S*** about it being hard..."

Good to know that Keith is human, he plays the game and YES ladies and gentlemen he is one of us.
<Last of the Guardians>

Eshvara
10.05.2017 , 07:58 AM | #2
Yush! It was a very impressive live stream. Much better than the frequent live streams that weren't all that interesting (but still fun).
Charles still made my year though.
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀

GuardianElite
10.05.2017 , 08:04 AM | #3
That's the word I was missing:

FUN

It was fun. The whole attitude seemed to be different for some reason, compared to streams we had in the past. Like some weight had been lifted off the team or they had reached a place where they were just kicking back and kind of enjoying the moment.

I like that about them. I hope we see more of that from Eric and see a lot more of Charles and Keith. Maybe we can have a NSFW stream where they can REALLY be themselves....LOL

And ERIC...yes, I am looking at you. Give Charles Admin access, yes that was one of my questions about his PMs.

There should be a rule: You show up on a stream, you are fair game to the rest of the community at large....LOL.

(I certainly hope that doesn't scare Charles off)
<Last of the Guardians>

orangenee
10.05.2017 , 08:14 AM | #4
Ah, Spudley.

Every cloud has a putrid lining.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

DarthSpuds
10.05.2017 , 08:20 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by orangenee View Post
Ah, Spudley.

Every post needs a dose of realism.

I'd love to be able to find enough enjoyment in game to have even one toon at CXP 300, but I can't.

All The Best
#Is-This-As-Good-As-It-Gets?
Sub Expires@ 24/05/2018
If you think my comment has been helpful in anyway please >>Click Here<< for the Refer A Friend Bonus.

bdatt
10.05.2017 , 08:26 AM | #6
Ah, Spudley.

Just ignore mister "I change my 'Sub Expires' date in my signature every time I extend my subscription." I just assume he's a forum troll.

SteveTheCynic
10.05.2017 , 08:28 AM | #7
Ah, Spudley.

In an episode of Blake's Seven, Avon says, "Every silver lining has a cloud."
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

DarthSpuds
10.05.2017 , 08:32 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by bdatt View Post
Just ignore mister "I change my 'Sub Expires' date in my signature every time I extend my subscription." I just assume he's a forum troll.
My Sub was a 3 Month sub, was due to run out on the last day of September. To extend my posting privileges I clicked on TUX's Referral Link and got an extra 7 days, taking me to 7th October.

Depending on the Forum Reset AFTER that date I could, theoretically end up with another 7 days posting after 7th October, because we are only "logged out" of the Forums when they take them down with a Server restart.

I haven't resubbed, I've just used well known (to long term players at least) methods to extend my posting privileges.

All The Best
Sub Expires@ 24/05/2018
If you think my comment has been helpful in anyway please >>Click Here<< for the Refer A Friend Bonus.

DarthSpuds
10.05.2017 , 08:33 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
In an episode of Blake's Seven, Avon says, "Every silver lining has a cloud."
Blake's Seven?!? Loved that as a kid.

All The Best
Sub Expires@ 24/05/2018

Zerileth
10.05.2017 , 08:37 AM | #10
Wow, you guys made me go and watch a livestream. I had given up. That was cool. Keith is popular here. I can't wait for the server merger and the changes to GF.
No annoying, begging, misguiding referral link here