Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

CM Error: Overcharged Weapon Tuning advertised til 10th, NOT Damaged Tuning on CM now

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
CM Error: Overcharged Weapon Tuning advertised til 10th, NOT Damaged Tuning on CM now

Willjb
10.05.2017 , 04:14 AM | #1
Not sure what went wrong here, but I was very disappointed to not being able to purchase the currently advertised "Overcharged Weapon Tuning": http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20171003

Now on the CM I only see the underwhelming: Damaged Weapon Tuning on the weekly sales NOT the Overcharged. So disappointing.

BioWare, please correct this: post the OVERCHARGED tuning on the CM.

Rycyyn
10.06.2017 , 03:46 PM | #2
Any word on this? I was looking forward to getting the overcharged this week. The damaged tuning is just not nearly as awesome.

Jherad
10.06.2017 , 08:15 PM | #3
Same here. I have a couple of thousand cartel coins burning a hole in my pocket, but there's no way I'm blowing them on the damaged tuning. It's ... kinda rubbish. Was looking forward to the overcharged.
Zachar´ah - Commando / Chasso, Aargh - Merc
The Twinkletoes Legacy
Zachariah's Merc/Mando PvP Guides
2.4 is the PvP Patch! ... J/K, Removing RWZs trolololol

ThomasStarWars
10.06.2017 , 08:30 PM | #4
Musco did say it's the online divisions fault , because if it's in the game it's correct.

Rycyyn
10.07.2017 , 07:45 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ThomasStarWars View Post
Musco did say it's the online divisions fault , because if it's in the game it's correct.
Well that's a bummer. So the folks in charge of making the weekly CM new post simply made a mistake? Maybe they'll do us a solid and sell the overcharged next week.

Willjb
10.18.2017 , 07:14 PM | #6
So, umm, yeah: some of us still [really~~~] want the Overcharged Weapon Tuning on the CM. Please, don't leave us in utter disappointment.