Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What's your /played time?

CloudCastle
10.04.2017 , 06:00 PM | #1
So, with all this talk about name preservation criteria, I was wondering what the /played time was for all my characters. I was especially curious since I've heard people toss around numbers like 100, 200, or even 300 days. So I checked my main, who I have had since early access and played regularly since. She clocked in at 48 days, 13 hours.

Which has me wondering...are there actually people with 100+ days on a single character? I was kind of hoping that people throwing around those numbers were just exaggerating. I mean, I'm not even close to that after playing almost nightly since Dec 2011, although I have always divided my time between alts as well, so that lowers all of them overall.

My next highest alt was at 15 days. I was actually surprised that I had several alts with higher times than other alts who I considered "more important." I finally figured out what was causing this discrepancy: KOTFE and KOTET. Those are two VERY long storylines, and every character I had who I'd taken through them had higher times than the ones who had not, even when my perception was that I'd played other chars more.

What's your highest /played time? That of your next highest alt?

grania
10.04.2017 , 06:12 PM | #2
Oh jeez mine's puny, oldest warrior is 22 days and inq is 19. I do take long breaks though, I think I didn't play for 3 or 4 years once

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

DWho
10.04.2017 , 06:20 PM | #3
122 days 14 hours 7 minutes on my Pub main
81 days 3 hrs 17 minutes on my Imp main

and 31 other characters on Jedi Cov alone ranging from a few days to about 60 days

Been around forever

rantboi
10.04.2017 , 06:30 PM | #4
249 days, 16 hours and 28 minutes on my operative that i've been playing since 2012. I'd guess about 150 days of that is just from standing around in guild ship.
17 days, 22 hours and 27 minutes on 2nd most played char.

BuckeyeWolf
10.04.2017 , 06:30 PM | #5
52 days 19 hours 16 minutes. Only been playing since SoR
"The only words that have any meaning are the last ones spoken"

Damask_Rose
10.04.2017 , 06:30 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DWho View Post
122 days 14 hours 7 minutes on my Pub main
81 days 3 hrs 17 minutes on my Imp main

and 31 other characters on Jedi Cov alone ranging from a few days to about 60 days

Been around forever
I've been around forever too and my old main is just 48 days, and my new one is just 16 days

DWho
10.04.2017 , 06:41 PM | #7
There was a period of time when I was playing 6-8 hours a day and 10+ hours each day on the weekend. It adds up fast that way. Now its about 20 hours a week.

Lunafox
10.04.2017 , 06:52 PM | #8
My SI has 108+ days, my SW 49+ days and my Jedi Knight has 29+ days, those are my three mains, I'm not going to bother to look up the other 41 on SL or the ones I played when I was on the Euro server.

(been around forever too. )

MikeCobalt
10.04.2017 , 06:54 PM | #9
I obsessed over this game at first, It was great, Leveling was tougher then too. With only my Main for a long time his time went way up, then thinking I was getting to the End (Not much left to see) I stopped (other games). Coming back and playing a lot then Zakuul came and soon got Burned out with nothing but grinding, same flashpoints, grinding and more grinding I stopped. Feeling empty with only one character stuck in Zakuul I created a SI, ran them all through the class stories all my Favorite FPs and lost interest (Nothing left to do). Then periods of playing those 2 and periods of only Forums (and other games). Not Long ago I replayed KOTOR again and now have a 3rd, Jedi Knight again the same sequence, Obsess with the Class story, FPs, grinding, also again another player stopped at the wall Of Zakuul. Its too much to lose I think for now.

IoNonSoEVero
10.04.2017 , 06:57 PM | #10
Silly Q but how do you check your time played?