Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara
10.03.2017 , 03:26 PM | #1
As it was made pretty much official by Charles on the live stream just now we had today,🤗

Thank you Devs for making this possible! A lot of us have been pining for Arcann romance and a force male user love interest in generals as us girls haven't exactly had any! (Urtel Moren) doesn't count.
I can't wait to see how this romance will pan out and I can't express my happiness enough!
Thank you so much!!!! He's such an amazing character.

I've never been so excited about a LI before, also his voice actor is so amazing, I'm happy you chose Erik Todd Dellums, he brings him to life and Arcann wouldn't have been Arcann with that super sexy voice!!!

Thanks so much and thanks for noticing the ones who want it!

If you like the contents of this thread or are happy with the upcoming Arcann romance, please give rate this thread 5 at the bottom right!
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

Estelindis
10.03.2017 , 03:27 PM | #2
I am looking forward to it! Hoping for a parallel friendship arc for characters who like Arcann but are already committed to other LIs.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo > The Progenitor > Darth Malgus ||
Satisfying returns for class companions!
Especially companions of the long-neglected consular...
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion~~~

Suzsi
10.03.2017 , 03:30 PM | #3
I bought a level 60 boosted token just for Arcann -- finally got to make the character so I can get her ready !

Eshvara
10.03.2017 , 03:32 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
I am looking forward to it! Hoping for a parallel friendship arc for characters who like Arcann but are already committed to other LIs.
Yeah that would be really nice as well! A deeper meaningful but platonic relationship is pretty important. The only one I really felt that with was Vette.
#Arcannite
💫Darth Malgus💫

Suzsi
10.03.2017 , 03:33 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
Yeah that would be really nice as well! A deeper meaningful but platonic relationship is pretty important. The only one I really felt that with was Vette.
In the class stories Mako, Elara and Kira also make for great friendship characters.

kodrac
10.03.2017 , 03:37 PM | #6
Did they say how? He's dead for me Dark Siders.
One FREE character transfer -> CLICKY plus 7 days FREE -> FAQ

Estelindis
10.03.2017 , 03:39 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by kodrac View Post
Did they say how? He's dead for me Dark Siders.
My understanding is that the romance will only be for characters who still have Arcann alive. The basis for this is Bioware specifically commenting on moving in the direction of writing stuff for characters who can be dead, that would only be experienced in cases where they were alive.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo > The Progenitor > Darth Malgus ||
Satisfying returns for class companions!
Especially companions of the long-neglected consular...
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion~~~

Thaladan
10.03.2017 , 03:46 PM | #8
i support this. because it makes sense, it would really give credit to the choice you made in the story.

and i'll second the romance with his mother, Senya, for the relevance when you chose to redeem arcann.
Elite warlord sorcerer- sniper - powertech

Nefla
10.03.2017 , 03:50 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Suzsi View Post
In the class stories Mako, Elara and Kira also make for great friendship characters.
Risha too IMO. My sassy snark buddy XD

Does anyone have a link to that livestream? I'm dumb and bad at finding things >.>'

Eshvara
10.03.2017 , 03:51 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Nefla View Post
Risha too IMO. My sassy snark buddy XD

Does anyone have a link to that livestream? I'm dumb and bad at finding things >.>'
https://www.twitch.tv/swtor Here ya go, it's still live.
#Arcannite
💫Darth Malgus💫