Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Autumn Roadmap 2017

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jursy
10.03.2017 , 01:10 PM | #491
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
I figured out a system for those I need to loot or click something. I would send my companion in to fight the NPC and I would click what I needed to click. It was getting funny to watch some of the ones standing there waiting to click the object when my companion killed the NPC while I was clicking the object. As far as the black hole area where I needed to kill xx amount I would send my companion to one section and I would do another.

I know having more people can be a problem but there are ways to work around it.
I've done that alot, but the problem of kill x of x mobs will still exist...even in a group situation when there are 175+ ppl on the planet with a few groups doing the same exact mission as you. But as I've said before, that's my take on it and once again it's only worth a grain of salt

Pietrastor
10.03.2017 , 01:10 PM | #492
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
Keith, in order to accomodate the RP community and to ease some of their concerns, might you consider expanding the "Ignore" option ingame so that if a player is being harassed by another person they could choose to ignore their entire legacy or even account? Also, could the ignore option be extended thus far that you don't see the specific player that is being ignored ingame?
Yeah I definitely think Legacy Ignore should be high on QOL Priority List. Not just RPers want it, pretty much everyone who played any online game ever
My referral link (7 days sub free) - http://www.swtor.com/r/fK5gsH

Krazhez
10.03.2017 , 01:15 PM | #493
I'm hoping for a lower planet instance cap, so more instances show up per planet. So competing for objectives won't be much more of an issue than now. Also, some heroic spawns still need faster timers. I don't really do heroics often, but some of those timers are pretty brutal, the champ on dk comes to mind.

igor_gdynia
10.03.2017 , 01:17 PM | #494
recently i've transfered one char from TRE to progenitor and now i have two lvl 50 legacies. which legacy name will remain? i still play more on TRE and got some achieves

Feztonio
10.03.2017 , 01:20 PM | #495
please make there a difference when getting original companions back, between the other 7 classes and if they happen to be your former companion. my sith warrior regaining Vette for instance really didn't seem any more special or different than when Vette was awarded to my smuggler or my BH. a bit of extra dialog would go a long way to feeling like you had a close bond and relationship with some of these characters before.
Quote:
"First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to ALL game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge." -Jeff Hickman - Executive Producer - Star Wars: The Old Republic

BallisticKaine
10.03.2017 , 01:23 PM | #496
So I have a question regarding the Legacy name with the server merge. I understand that the higher level legacy will take priority over the lower, but what if both legacy are level 50? Which will be the one that takes over, or will we be able to rename the legacy in that case?

Master-Nala
10.03.2017 , 01:27 PM | #497
Another couple of questions:

1) Who came up with "The Hot Prospect?"

2) Has this person received their just beating?

3) Can we not have that ridiculous name?
Below this is my referral link. If you press it you get free stuff and I get free stuff. This makes you, me....and Bioware happy, but don't let that stop you!
Referral Link---> http://www.swtor.com/r/fDdy48 <---Referral Link

Pietrastor
10.03.2017 , 01:39 PM | #498
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Nala View Post
Another couple of questions:

1) Who came up with "The Hot Prospect?"

2) Has this person received their just beating?

3) Can we not have that ridiculous name?
As if Malgus server was any better... Star Forge and Leviathan are cool names
My referral link (7 days sub free) - http://www.swtor.com/r/fK5gsH

Amarok
10.03.2017 , 01:54 PM | #499
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
It stacks on the existing perk. So, in the situation where you have four or more characters in your legacy at Command Rank 300, you will receive a 100% bonus to the base CXP value. If you decide to rank up additional characters you gain CXP a bit faster.

Today, we do not have plans to increase the percentage above 100%.

--Keith-
Hey Keith,

I don't know if this was asked yet, but will this new 100% bonus work above command level 300 or will it stop at 300 like the existing perk? Or will the existing one be reworked so it will also work above 300?
My referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/C5vYGy

KeithKanneg
10.03.2017 , 01:57 PM | #500 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
It'll be for new the crates.

---Keith
Whoa! I stand corrected. This will apply to all Command Crates (including existing ones).

---Keith
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]