Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Utility changes on Nov 28th????

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Utility changes on Nov 28th????

Lalainnia
10.02.2017 , 08:25 PM | #1
Maybe I can't read or w/e but it looks like classes won't see utility changes until nov 28th based off the roadmap?

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20171002-0
Donna-Commando-Combat Medic
When we care for others our own strength to live increases. When we help people expand their state of life, our lives also expand. Actions to benefit others are not separate from actions to benefit oneself.

yellow_
10.02.2017 , 09:03 PM | #2
seems pretty clear to me, nov 28th

only 2 more months of trauma regulators, defensive safeguards, and ruthless aggressor

...r-right guys?

DenariusJay
10.02.2017 , 11:14 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by yellow_ View Post

only 2 more months of trauma regulators, defensive safeguards, and ruthless aggressor

...r-right guys?
At first read I thought you typed "drama regulators" haha!
server: The Hot Prospect (10/4/2017 #NEVERFORGET)
Characters: Olivia Munn / Rashida Jones / Alicia Keys / Denzel Washington

Eastiano
10.03.2017 , 03:40 AM | #4

...r-right guys?
I know ruthless is op atm, but I hope it stays somehow beacause I like having the insta vic throw on anni, nerf the dmg red, I don't care for that we are supposed to be glass cannons anyway

supertimtaf
10.03.2017 , 04:53 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Eastiano View Post
I know ruthless is op atm, but I hope it stays somehow beacause I like having the insta vic throw on anni, nerf the dmg red, I don't care for that we are supposed to be glass cannons anyway
Well yeah, nerf the Force/Tech resistance, make it 50% instead of 75% and it will be cool.

As for the rest, let's hope they'll do their job properly this time. Can't wait for this, they needed one year to do a balance that should have occured one week after the patch. It better be perfect otherwise no chance for me to resub again
Eliadil - Darkness Assassin Darth Malgus

Feel free to use my referal link if you liked my help ! Free stuff for you and me !

omaan
10.03.2017 , 06:16 AM | #6

...r-right guys?
Time to unsub...

meddani
10.03.2017 , 07:39 AM | #7
but hey, chilling scream/freezing force are so op ... nerf asap!

Wimbleton
10.03.2017 , 07:43 AM | #8
Rip the merc fawtum dreme

DavidAtkinson
10.03.2017 , 08:38 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Wimbleton View Post
Rip the merc fawtum dreme
What makes you think that they nerf only merc utitlies ?

You will be in for a big surprise I think and the mercs won't seem so nerfed after they readjust every class's utitlies including OBFUSCATE for example.

ottffsse
10.03.2017 , 09:30 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DavidAtkinson View Post
What makes you think that they nerf only merc utitlies ?

You will be in for a big surprise I think and the mercs won't seem so nerfed after they readjust every class's utitlies including OBFUSCATE for example.
I expect them actually to not delete merc utilities. Maybe just tone down defensive safeguards or they may leave it untouched but get rid of the other massive healing ability (adrenaline rush upgrade utility).