Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite Chapter I nemesis?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Favorite Chapter I nemesis?

JakRoanin
10.03.2017 , 03:06 AM | #11
I'm going for Trooper and Agent ch1 fights too. Why? Because I wasn't forced to kill Tavus (the man had a point,) and Vector finds it totally awesome when Agent handles Jadus! Just the way I like it. I'm all for working smarter not harder. The brain is the most deadly weapon there is.

Rebamcfan
10.03.2017 , 01:00 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by JakRoanin View Post
I'm going for Trooper and Agent ch1 fights too. Why? Because I wasn't forced to kill Tavus (the man had a point,) and Vector finds it totally awesome when Agent handles Jadus! Just the way I like it. I'm all for working smarter not harder. The brain is the most deadly weapon there is.
I didn't kill Tavus either, it felt so good that he decided to return to back to Republic, sadly horrified though that he had lost three (or four, if you decide to follow Gorik) members of his squad
And when he comes back, Garza gets her irritating complaint about the Senate interfering with her work when they investigate on the matter
http://www.swtor.com/r/3d6ZQg Many thanks for those who have clicked my Referral link, I've been able to unlock many things. ^_^
"To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, arts." -Grand Admiral Thrawn

OldVengeance
10.04.2017 , 02:44 AM | #13
Darth Jadus was definitely the coolest NPC of the Chapter 1 nemeses. So much so that for my Agent he ceased to be the Chapter 1 final boss and became her new master instead.

Defeating Noman Karr and corrupting Jaesa Wilsaam felt like probably the most satisfying boss to overcome though, from the perspective of the character I was playing, that one felt like the biggest accomplishment for me as a player.

orangenee
10.04.2017 , 07:35 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Atma View Post
Tavus and Darth Jadus were fleshed out and interesting, and made the final fights worth it. Zash was fun. Taro Blood was just a dork.
Taro Blood looks like he was part of the 80's New Romantic scene. Just another good reason for Alderaan to get a good Death Starring.

Jadus gets the vote from me. He's just so deadpan about everything.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

Vodolebon
10.04.2017 , 07:43 AM | #15
Honestly, i have to say that on the 5 class stories i've completed (i know, lame), I still do remember Skavak.
You just can't steal my ship and expect me to forget. After that point the smuggler story goes south for me, though.

BenitsubasaChiyo
10.06.2017 , 01:40 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Vodolebon View Post
Honestly, i have to say that on the 5 class stories i've completed (i know, lame), I still do remember Skavak.
You just can't steal my ship and expect me to forget. After that point the smuggler story goes south for me, though.
As much as I like Smuggler story, it's true. Chapter I was truly stellar, even compared to other classes' storylines.
Blasting reds since early access
The Red Eclipse

orangenee
10.06.2017 , 07:49 AM | #17
To be fair most of the chapter 1s are the best parts, then they nosedive as the planets get more tedious.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

Joluka
10.10.2017 , 05:07 AM | #18
1. Skavak
2. Darth Jadus
3. Nomen Karr (Most ****** action cutscene in Vanilla, hands down)
4. Darth Angral/Emperor controlling Kira
5. Darth Zash
6. Tavus (To be honest, I don't really remember the Tavus fight that well, so could be #5, have to replay it)
7. Lord Vivicar
8. Tarro Blood (he isn't actually the final boss, it's that Jedi, which is why I rank him last)
The Conrad Legacy

"I wasn't planning to live forever anyway. I'm in."

Shayddow
10.10.2017 , 06:15 PM | #19
Darth Jadus hands down with different options.
I have 3 different agents who "handled" the situation all in different ways.
I like when you have options.

Spoiler
Shekkel,70 Nimrossa, 70 |Ebon Hawk
Shassella, 70 Barzella, 70 | Begeran
Adonnah, 70 Kydosh, 70 |Harbinger
Tashha, 70 Svgon, 70

Swingkittie
10.18.2017 , 10:31 AM | #20
In order of favorites:
Spoiler
Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!