Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Longbeard's Lackeys

longbeardsrw
09.28.2017 , 10:20 PM | #1
Hey, fellas! My name is Longbeard-srw and I am a Galactic Starfighter Legendô. I have some fellas who are itchin' for a challenge and we fly when we can on The Red Eclipse and Harbinger. We gravitate toward the weaker side since that is the side which needs help. Send me a private message if you want to become a Longbeard's Lackey and I will personally take the time to audition you for our gang. However, if you are a bottomfeeding teamstacker, do not waste your time. That's all, fellas. Good hunting.

Verain
09.29.2017 , 01:26 AM | #2
While I can't join you because I have a team already, this is the best post in this forum in like a year.

O Captain My Captain
"The most despicable person on the GSF forum."

Greezt
09.29.2017 , 01:41 AM | #3
A new Robin Hood has arisen to fill a void. Fighting for the weak, the voiceless, the helpless masses.

I will not become a lackey, but I will gladly fly against you if you ever want. Let me know.

RickDagles
09.29.2017 , 02:55 PM | #4
Because he's the hero GSF deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Long Beard.

OscarDivine
10.01.2017 , 06:18 PM | #5
Who are the current Longbeard Lackeys? I'd like to determine whether or not this is a team I'd be interested in.
Oscar Obviously
Star Forget - Satele Shan - Darth Malgus

phalczen
10.01.2017 , 06:54 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by OscarDivine View Post
Who are the current Longbeard Lackeys? I'd like to determine whether or not this is a team I'd be interested in.
I just couldn't stop myself
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.

longbeardsrw
10.08.2017 , 06:40 AM | #7
Hey fellas, we continue to recruit. If you have what it takes, you know where to find me.