Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Madness needs 3% buff in 5.5

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Madness needs 3% buff in 5.5

AdjeYo
10.01.2017 , 04:36 AM | #11
I would agree with you a 5% buff before, but seeing most other dps specs getting nerfed, I think Madness might be perfectly balanced where it's at right now

ottffsse
10.01.2017 , 05:39 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by AdjeYo View Post
I would agree with you a 5% buff before, but seeing most other dps specs getting nerfed, I think Madness might be perfectly balanced where it's at right now
5% is way too much (across the board). All it needs is a bit of improvement pre execute phase on single target sustained. Execute phase on good crits it can already clock 10k+ and becomes one of the best rdps if not best at that point. It's just when a target is higher than 30% health that sustained is a bit low right now - and that is why is parses low overall at the moment as 75-80% of the parse you spend in pre-execute phase.

Anyways I keep up neck-and-neck dps wise with the viru sniper in my ops group but I have to really work for it (have higher apm).

timovdt
10.11.2017 , 01:55 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ottffsse View Post
5% is way too much (across the board). All it needs is a bit of improvement pre execute phase on single target sustained. Execute phase on good crits it can already clock 10k+ and becomes one of the best rdps if not best at that point. It's just when a target is higher than 30% health that sustained is a bit low right now - and that is why is parses low overall at the moment as 75-80% of the parse you spend in pre-execute phase.

Anyways I keep up neck-and-neck dps wise with the viru sniper in my ops group but I have to really work for it (have higher apm).
if you can trluly keep up with him id suggest getting another sniper player ^^

ottffsse
10.21.2017 , 10:00 AM | #14
Well I don't know maybe people suck at parsing with the spec but when your sustained rdps is 2nd to last in parsing consistent dps output something is off:

http://parsely.io/parser/stats