Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

220 item rating with relics? ***?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
220 item rating with relics? ***?

SteveTheCynic
09.26.2017 , 02:34 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Wimbleton View Post
So you want to be irrelevant and identify as such and that's your right and I should accept you as irrelevant and tolerate and applaud your irrelevance and since I don't I'm a horrible identitist?

All that's left for you to do is find my MySpace page and send this thread and the link to yahoo news so they can make an article ruining my life for PvE-shaming you.

Kappa
I see. "It is relevant if ..." means "I said something irrelevant". Nice use of language. /ignore Wimbleton.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

Wimbleton
09.26.2017 , 05:08 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
I see. "It is relevant if ..." means "I said something irrelevant". Nice use of language. /ignore Wimbleton.
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuu

Ansultares
09.26.2017 , 12:25 PM | #23
The one guy I've seen running these had some suspiciously high defense chance values, inspite of minimal defense stat. Could just be the spec (some sin spec). In excess of 17% defense chance with sub-200 defense stat. Would make sense if they're getting 10% defense chance from spec.
Snare

Wimbleton
09.26.2017 , 01:11 PM | #24
Well if they are over bolstering, which it seems they are, whichever version you choose should give you lots of stat. That being said, a certain stat level should give the same % every time.

Monoth
09.30.2017 , 11:05 PM | #25
I just got done with a pvp match where a jug had 168k health and hit like a mac truck, ***?

There's some sort of exploit out there... I wish Bioware would ban people for exploits, they obviously know what their doing is against the rules but they do it anyways.
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile

Transcendent
10.01.2017 , 01:45 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Wimbleton View Post
I'm here for you:
Spoiler
So if the Wind Crystal relics bolster like that, what about the low level mods / enhancements? Leaving the set bonus armourings in place.?

Thanks to everyone who has used my Refer a Friend link over the years, may the force be with you.