Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Valor 60


AlanSarkis's Avatar


AlanSarkis
09.30.2017 , 08:08 PM | #1
Hi,i wanted to ask,how long does it take to get to valor 60 nowdays?i read some threads but those were back at 2012,wanted to know does it still the same numbers or now it takes less time.

Totemdancer's Avatar


Totemdancer
09.30.2017 , 11:40 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by AlanSarkis View Post
Hi,i wanted to ask,how long does it take to get to valor 60 nowdays?i read some threads but those were back at 2012,wanted to know does it still the same numbers or now it takes less time.
Why do you ask? You know Valor isn't used for anything

Ylliarus's Avatar


Ylliarus
10.01.2017 , 02:48 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Totemdancer View Post
Why do you ask? You know Valor isn't used for anything
Unless he/she wants the gear with the rank 60 valor requirement! I know it's the primary reason why I wanted to get to rank 60 on my Sorc so I could wear that awesome, awesome Battlemaster Force-Master/Mystic gear
ATTENTION: Include the Twi'lek into the 3 new eye colours from Appearance Options: Expanded Selections in the next patch. It was a huge mistake to not do this from the start as they are being grossly neglected as a playable species.
Oh yeah, and this is my referral link!

Totemdancer's Avatar


Totemdancer
10.01.2017 , 03:51 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
Unless he/she wants the gear with the rank 60 valor requirement! I know it's the primary reason why I wanted to get to rank 60 on my Sorc so I could wear that awesome, awesome Battlemaster Force-Master/Mystic gear
They still have that requirement? How ridiculous, I can't believe that hasn't been removed.

Ylliarus's Avatar


Ylliarus
10.01.2017 , 04:33 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Totemdancer View Post
They still have that requirement? How ridiculous, I can't believe that hasn't been removed.
Yup, all the other Battlemaster gear has it too, the Darth Marr-ish looking one, the Republic versions. Heck, even the PvP weapons you can buy from the vendor on the fleet have the Valor requirement before you can use them as well as some of the other items from the other vendor, like the Crystals that used to have Expertise rating and now have Mastery instead.
ATTENTION: Include the Twi'lek into the 3 new eye colours from Appearance Options: Expanded Selections in the next patch. It was a huge mistake to not do this from the start as they are being grossly neglected as a playable species.
Oh yeah, and this is my referral link!

Totemdancer's Avatar


Totemdancer
10.01.2017 , 08:00 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
Yup, all the other Battlemaster gear has it too, the Darth Marr-ish looking one, the Republic versions. Heck, even the PvP weapons you can buy from the vendor on the fleet have the Valor requirement before you can use them as well as some of the other items from the other vendor, like the Crystals that used to have Expertise rating and now have Mastery instead.
Wow, I didnít know that, I never pay attention because most of my Alts are over 80 Valor.

AlanSarkis's Avatar


AlanSarkis
10.01.2017 , 10:47 AM | #7
Yes,it's for a gear,no one didn't awnser me how much time it's require.

ottffsse's Avatar


ottffsse
10.01.2017 , 11:26 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by AlanSarkis View Post
Yes,it's for a gear,no one didn't awnser me how much time it's require.
With valor boosts maybe 150-200 wz matches basically you can get it in 3-4 weeks if you do LOTS of PvP every day

merovejec's Avatar


merovejec
10.01.2017 , 11:36 AM | #9
I got to valor 25 with boost in around 3 hours, so I guess 60 is doable in 2-3 days.
Merovejec Merovex Meroveg Merovien Meroven Merovingian
Meroxer Raynarog Ray-narock Raynarock Raynaroc Raynarok
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements before 5.9.2 67040

ottffsse's Avatar


ottffsse
10.01.2017 , 11:55 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
I got to valor 25 with boost in around 3 hours, so I guess 60 is doable in 2-3 days.
Problem is it is a parabolic curve downward (or upward) depending on perspective - the first 25 valor point are really easy after 50 it becomes kind of slow