Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Ideas for the next Single player Story Line

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
New Ideas for the next Single player Story Line

OldVengeance
09.29.2017 , 03:30 PM | #11
Why would a Jedi who saved the galaxy two or three times and then used the Eternal Alliance to help the Republic fight the Empire be disgraced by the Republic?

The-Doctorr
09.29.2017 , 04:04 PM | #12
me personally I would like a tad bit of tragedy .... the romance option you chose has their life in peril by the opposing/new force and resulting in a death

a way it could go is the jedi then takes to the darkside
or the sith goes on a bloodshed rampage

or even the agent staged the whole thing .

I mean come on, im shocked that arcann or vaylin never did their research on my jedi romancing kira and thought "track her down use her as leverage"

Joluka
09.29.2017 , 08:03 PM | #13
The only problem I see with "The Alliance Crumbles" is that it's been done before. The Empire crumbled, the Republic crumbled, that's why we're in the position we're in. It'd be the same story all over. At best, it'll be a lot like the "The Force Awakens is a copy of New Hope" argument, except with the SWTOR expansions, and I don't want that.
The Conrad Legacy

"I wasn't planning to live forever anyway. I'm in."

jenjensar
10.24.2017 , 06:53 PM | #14
Acota crime-I was thinking about a new operation or new planet it could be called Acota Crime.Maybe, we have to chase down, hiding him down, maybe landed on this planet called Acota Crime..Or you could make into a operation, or who ever you want to use this information. Do as you will.