Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The REAL strategy behind swtor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The REAL strategy behind swtor

DarthSpuds
09.29.2017 , 02:38 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Aeneas_Falco View Post
My bet: A large chunk of Bioware: Austin has been reassigned to support Anthem.

Anthem's development has already had a negative impact on another Bioware game. That Mass Effect: Andromeda was treated as an afterthought and shunted off to untested studio that had previously only been used for support, was partly responsible for why that game underwhelmed.
Well that's dumb on Bioware's part because frankly if the people who turned Star Wars The Old Republic into Keeping Up With Valkorians are even remotely involved with Anthem I'm not interested.

All The Best
#Is-This-As-Good-As-It-Gets?
Sub Expires@ 24/05/2018
If you think my comment has been helpful in anyway please >>Click Here<< for the Refer A Friend Bonus.

menofhorror
09.29.2017 , 02:40 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
Well that's dumb on Bioware's part because frankly if the people who turned Star Wars The Old Republic into Keeping Up With Valkorians are even remotely involved with Anthem I'm not interested.

All The Best
Anthem won't even have a real story so don't worry.

DarthSpuds
09.29.2017 , 02:41 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by MeNaCe-NZ View Post
Sooo an article about a game dieing that didn't die ... sort of like these threads or about a poster unsubscribing that never unsubscribes ...

See what I did there?
Yeah, made an idiot of yourself.

I've already explained I clicked a referral link to get some extra posting rights, and my sig now displays the day my sub runs out following that extension.

And even then I will still be able to post - until the Forum Reset (that occurs when they take the game and forums down for maintenance) AFTER that expiry date. It's always been like that here, as long term players well know.

All The Best
#Is-This-As-Good-As-It-Gets?
Sub Expires@ 24/05/2018
If you think my comment has been helpful in anyway please >>Click Here<< for the Refer A Friend Bonus.