Make the unstuck command work more often.

it was actually happening in my ship for a while if I walked too close to a specific wall. Followed by an insta-die. My brave Sith Warrior, killed by a wall...

Vette's revenge I'm afraid, she coated the walls with horrible poisons

That or one of Jaesa's wilder party's remnants.

I got stuck between a table and a stool in Nemro's Palace a few weeks back. I mean really stuck... Used /stuck and it popped me over just a hair, then any movement at all restuck me. Highly annoying. It took a while but I did eventually get free...

I am not saying there should be no cooldown at all (I can easily imagine someone figuring out a way to use it for something it was not intended for, what I don't know, but I am not devious enough to get that far into things). But a shorter cooldown would be nice at times... That or a /Iamreallystuck command that would move you further than the /stuck command...though with perhaps a longer cooldown.

I just find it amusing that my characters get stuck if they /sleep in their beds and log out. They don't want to get out of bed in the morning, it seems. At least I've solved that by putting my favorite companion nearby so they can intercede over to him, I guess that's good enough motivation. Edited by grania

I hate how it works in 4/4 PvP. You die when you use it. What's exactly the point? When the round is over you always spawn at the spawn place so there is no real way to get stuck. People also abuse it, go on /stuck and f*k everyone else over. Edited by Eshvara

I am not saying there should be no cooldown at all (I can easily imagine someone figuring out a way to use it for something it was not intended for, what I don't know, but I am not devious enough to get that far into things). But a shorter cooldown would be nice at times... That or a /Iamreallystuck command that would move you further than the /stuck command...though with perhaps a longer cooldown.

Perhaps call it /escape, and it zaps you to the nearest "known" QT point. No opportunity to choose, you just go.

And since warzones don't have QT points, it doesn't work in warzones.