Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RNGesus is not kind

Tsillah
09.29.2017 , 07:32 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by orangenee View Post
I was making a statement that it could be worse. You then piled in with your disease analogy completely taking it out of context. My first post was an aside, yours was DOOOOM.

Who's being more negative? The guy who makes a glib remark or the guy comparing things to diseases.

Just as a further aside, I hate RNGs too. But it could be worse. The game has far more issues than a screwy RNG.

In fact the mistake I've made is coming to this forum in the first place as a two month old player and allowing myself to be caught up in the misery.

I'm not going to bother with arguing with you further as going from what I've seen you seem intent on popping at everyone. Consider it a victory if you wish.
So it's a contest about who's worse now is it? So if you think your comment is not as bad as mine then you are the good guy or something? That's some defective reasoning.

I will also note that you didn't actually answer the question but just avoided it to turn the blame on me to hide your own responsibility. I suggest worrying less about what I say and more about what you say yourself. In the end, the only thing that is exarcebating the situation is you overreacting to my comment and making some sort of holy crusade out of it. (see how I exaggerated that right back at you...don't take it too literally ok).

There is no victory for me here. I just wanted you to understand that you have yourself to blame for negativity just as much as anybody else and that you thereby are not entitled to pointing fingers. This isn't about winning some argument, I couldn't care less about that. I just wish people wouldn't overreact and then start going all holy on me as if they are the symbol of purity.

None of us are saints and that means neither am I. The only victory I would be interested in is you acknowledging that you're not a saint either but winning an argument is winning nothing.
Don't freak out, I'm just here by the grace of a referal. Nothing more.