Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

You know what's underperforming?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion

Ansultares
09.28.2017 , 03:40 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by SolarSaenz View Post
This is like the 2nd "Make SWTOR Great Again" NEW post I've seen today, more if we are counting the "I quit" posts.
I notice it's mostly healers QQing.
Snare

matthobbit
09.28.2017 , 06:02 PM | #12
I really want to like playing this game again, but it's just a constant stream of unwelcome changes or poorly-thought-out content. Devs should be making changes that increase their customer base by making SM content easier, giving out more incentives to run PvE with groups, and keep HM and NiM at their current levels.

Suzsi
09.28.2017 , 07:29 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by SolarSaenz View Post
This is like the 2nd "Make SWTOR Great Again" NEW post I've seen today, more if we are counting the "I quit" posts.

It really is sad though, the state of the game.
When are forums not doom and gloom? People having fun playing aren't posting doom and gloom posts on forums -- they are in the game playing and maybe once in a while posting in the very odd positive forum post that shows up or try to counter some of the negative. It's just more evident when there is a lower population. I know plenty of people who avoid forums like this and don't look past the dev trackers.

AKHadeed
09.28.2017 , 09:40 PM | #14

ME.

I'm not nearly as scary in PvP as I'm used to today (Granted, I'm used to being about as scary as a stuffed bear with a shiv -- weird, but ultimately useless). I could be just having a run of bad matches -- healers on the other team, kittens on the keyboard on mine -- but it's raising my blood pressure! ....Not very high, because I find even horrid warzones relaxing. But still.
Shaaaaaaaaan!

SolarSaenz
09.29.2017 , 07:25 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Suzsi View Post
When are forums not doom and gloom? People having fun playing aren't posting doom and gloom posts on forums -- they are in the game playing and maybe once in a while posting in the very odd positive forum post that shows up or try to counter some of the negative. It's just more evident when there is a lower population. I know plenty of people who avoid forums like this and don't look past the dev trackers.
I come on the forums and comment ( criticize the game) during the day time of week days because I'm bored at work, have nothing better to do, but can't play the game at work.

However, I do have fun when I play the game; otherwise why would I subscribe?
I mostly play during the weekends or whenever I take a day off from work.

And yes, it seems the forums have always been "doom and gloom" and "the game is going to end by the end of the year" or something like that. We're still here even though they said the "tortanic" was sinking over 5 years ago. We'll be probably still be here this time next year too.
Someone bump this thread on September 29, 2018 just to prove what I said is true