Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Does This Mean A Return To Multiple Storylines?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Does This Mean A Return To Multiple Storylines?

Ylliarus
09.28.2017 , 12:57 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Agreed. I think we've been in it for 2+ years.
But honest question, not meant in any hostile or bad way, but doesn't the negativity towards SWTOR and the devs bore you by now? Everytime I come to the forums it's one and the same song over and over again...

Seriously, Keith, Charles, Eric anyone over there at Bioware can you please dispell the notion that this game is going into maintenance mode anytime soon? Because I don't want to come over to the forums and see every single day the same negativity but dressed in different words xD
ATTENTION: Include the Twi'lek into the 3 new eye colours from Appearance Options: Expanded Selections in the next patch. It was a huge mistake to not do this from the start as they are being grossly neglected as a playable species.
Oh yeah, and this is my referral link!

TUXs
09.28.2017 , 01:04 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
But honest question, not meant in any hostile or bad way, but doesn't the negativity towards SWTOR and the devs bore you by now? Everytime I come to the forums it's one and the same song over and over again...
I comment on issues I think are important to the game - I LOVE this game because I have met some awesome people in it and I'm a HUGE Star Wars nerd. I praise them where praise is due in my opinion, I tell them what I feel needs to be improved on others. My continued sub is the biggest "THANK YOU" I feel I can give them...I promote this game and help players as much as I can...the "negativity" is criticism of things that I believe work 100% AGAINST them...like these nerfs...I don't think ONE bit of good has come from them, in fact, I believe just the opposite is true, I believe they've hurt the game as much as 4.0 and 5.0 did. Not only has it taken for freaking ever (literally the entire summer and now into fall and we're still not done), it limits what players are able to do...with no new content, that's something this game can't afford to do imo. The game needs to make the existing content MORE accessible to players...not more restrictive.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Ylliarus
09.28.2017 , 02:02 PM | #53
I comment on issues I think are important to the game - I LOVE this game because I have met some awesome people in it and I'm a HUGE Star Wars nerd. I praise them where praise is due in my opinion, I tell them what I feel needs to be improved on others. My continued sub is the biggest "THANK YOU" I feel I can give them...I promote this game and help players as much as I can...the "negativity" is criticism of things that I believe work 100% AGAINST them...like these nerfs...I don't think ONE bit of good has come from them, in fact, I believe just the opposite is true, I believe they've hurt the game as much as 4.0 and 5.0 did. Not only has it taken for freaking ever (literally the entire summer and now into fall and we're still not done), it limits what players are able to do...with no new content, that's something this game can't afford to do imo. The game needs to make the existing content MORE accessible to players...not more restrictive.
I will admit that I do the same, I also comment and criticise when it's due but I also think that praise should be given when it is deserved. Sure, the developers do need to be made aware of what is functioning wrongly and what needs to be improved upon. But this all needs to happen with reason and rationality, not the tone that has been dominating these forums the last couple of days if not even weeks. People have shifted from criticism to insults and that is in my opinion never warranted. The negativity is simply getting out of hand recently.
ATTENTION: Include the Twi'lek into the 3 new eye colours from Appearance Options: Expanded Selections in the next patch. It was a huge mistake to not do this from the start as they are being grossly neglected as a playable species.

TUXs
09.28.2017 , 02:19 PM | #54
I will admit that I do the same, I also comment and criticise when it's due but I also think that praise should be given when it is deserved. Sure, the developers do need to be made aware of what is functioning wrongly and what needs to be improved upon. But this all needs to happen with reason and rationality, not the tone that has been dominating these forums the last couple of days if not even weeks. People have shifted from criticism to insults and that is in my opinion never warranted. The negativity is simply getting out of hand recently.
Understandable...but that's what happens when people are literally ignored. None of the friendly posts get answered...none of the worried posts get answered...NOTHING gets answered...people HATE being ignored, and that's what Bioware has been doing. People feel abandoned, and that's one of the worst things you can do to your customers...
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Ylliarus
09.28.2017 , 02:31 PM | #55
Understandable...but that's what happens when people are literally ignored. None of the friendly posts get answered...none of the worried posts get answered...NOTHING gets answered...people HATE being ignored, and that's what Bioware has been doing. People feel abandoned, and that's one of the worst things you can do to your customers...
With that I will 100% agree, the visibility of the developers on the forums have been very lacking recently and not at all what they had promised in the latest Roadmap with more communication. That said, I do believe their silence as of late has been due to the new Roadmap and the planning of future content for the end of this year and the beginning of the next one. I am confident that we will be seeing a new expansion by late winter or early spring in 2018, so naturally they had to attend meetings and heck, maybe even attend meetings with EA to get more resources/funding from them. I am certain there has been going on an epic load of things behind the scenes but we simply haven't been made aware of it yet. It is my hope that we will learn of this all after the Roadmap is released and that the visibility of the developers on the forums will become what they promised us

TUXs
09.28.2017 , 02:46 PM | #56
With that I will 100% agree, the visibility of the developers on the forums have been very lacking recently and not at all what they had promised in the latest Roadmap with more communication. That said, I do believe their silence as of late has been due to the new Roadmap and the planning of future content for the end of this year and the beginning of the next one. I am confident that we will be seeing a new expansion by late winter or early spring in 2018, so naturally they had to attend meetings and heck, maybe even attend meetings with EA to get more resources/funding from them. I am certain there has been going on an epic load of things behind the scenes but we simply haven't been made aware of it yet. It is my hope that we will learn of this all after the Roadmap is released and that the visibility of the developers on the forums will become what they promised us
I hope so as well