Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Alliance recon data

SteveTheCynic
09.16.2017 , 09:53 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by pandelume View Post
I'm still waiting for my Zakuul stronghold...!
And here, EA wants to shaft me off to Manaan and Umbara instead? ewww...

Zakuul stronghold please, with easy access to MY throne!
*YOUR* throne isn't on Zakuul. You aren't the Eternal Emperor / Empress. If you go DS at the end of KotET, you are Emperor / Empress of the Eternal Alliance.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

MidnightTrooper
09.27.2017 , 04:13 PM | #12
I must be getting ripped off. I have been through the mission four times with three different characters & all three only received 2 data recon for the entire mission. I killed & looted every enemy in sight, but still only end up with 2 data recon.

I do not want to even play it any more because the mission is worthless & get much of nothing out of it. At this rate, it would take 30 times going through it just to buy the key to get in to the room to buy stronghold.

Do people really play the same mission that many times with the same character?

PiiTarr
09.27.2017 , 04:37 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by MidnightTrooper View Post
I must be getting ripped off. I have been through the mission four times with three different characters & all three only received 2 data recon for the entire mission. I killed & looted every enemy in sight, but still only end up with 2 data recon.

I do not want to even play it any more because the mission is worthless & get much of nothing out of it. At this rate, it would take 30 times going through it just to buy the key to get in to the room to buy stronghold.

Not sure how you're getting only 2 if you're killing everything. You can skip trash and still wind up with 6 at the end of each solo run provided you kill the proper boss/champion mobs. I missed 2 my first time through (didn't get the Slybex Alpha, which drops 2), but each of my subsequent runs got me 6 every time.

aerockyul
09.28.2017 , 10:41 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by MidnightTrooper View Post

The data is ONLY on the bosses (and bonus boss)
Keeya, Lill'ya, Odessis, Vaisis, Mura Saki, HitessaJaista, Altheeka, Ayasi, Dunheiress
Kahntara, Rienami, Kaytee'roxx Eko'va, Misphire Portrait Gallery
Satele Shan ReferralsProud Ashara...ite? Asharan? Team Ashara!

SteveTheCynic
09.29.2017 , 02:33 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by aerockyul View Post
The data is ONLY on the bosses (and bonus boss)
And to reiterate the point, the boss fights are:
* The turret-dropping technician and the shadow woman. Loot the technician for one token.
* The Alpha Slybex and the two ordinary gold-star Slybexes. Loot the Alpha for two tokens.
* The big huge thing that looks like a black rancor that glows purple in spots. Loot it for one token.
* The spider tank at the end, with all the explosive crates and the huge swarms of adds. Loot the spider for two tokens.

What the OP might have done is this:
* Killed the tech and the shadow, looted the tech
* Skipped the Alpha Slybex - it's not what I'd call "on the main path"
* Killed and looted the rancor thing
* Killed the spider tank and the adds and the crates
* Got the "flashpoint over" reward and exited.

That gives two instead of six - two missed at the Alpha Slybex, two missed by not looting the spider tank.

OP: you can loot the spider tank after accepting the flashpoint rewards, but you must do it before using the Exit Area function.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.