Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I have completed KOTET, War for Iokath, and Crisis On Umbara. What's next?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
I have completed KOTET, War for Iokath, and Crisis On Umbara. What's next?

KyberGaming
09.25.2017 , 05:08 PM | #1
I have just completed, KOTET, War for Iokath, and JUST got done with Crisis on Umbara. What's next for the Eternal Alliance? (As in Mission.

Paulsutherland
09.25.2017 , 05:19 PM | #2
Knights of the Eternal Torment: Spend the next couple on months waiting for the next chapter/flashpoints, while having dreams or nightmares of your character thrusting his/her lightsaber into Theron's chest.

Sith-Viscera
09.25.2017 , 05:59 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
Knights of the Eternal Torment: Spend the next couple on months waiting for the next chapter/flashpoints, while having dreams or nightmares of your character thrusting his/her lightsaber into Theron's chest.
LMAO i like that title. i vote for that title when the next chapter comes out. Maybe the next chapter SWTOR turns into "THE ORVILLE". Staring Alf the ever loving cat eating fury little Alien...... Co staring, every voice in Seth McFarlans head.
Referral link, Use it, don't use it. It's what ever. But if you do, Thank You.
http://www.swtor.com/r/22Ct9G

KyberGaming
09.25.2017 , 08:07 PM | #4
LOL, I love that.

Ioue
09.25.2017 , 10:13 PM | #5
LMAO.

Not to mention the endless grind of CXP.

Kataret
09.27.2017 , 01:12 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by KyberGaming View Post
I have just completed, KOTET, War for Iokath, and JUST got done with Crisis on Umbara. What's next for the Eternal Alliance? (As in Mission.
No further missions right now. We'll be getting a roadmap soon that will outline SWTOR's direction into early 2018, so that will give us indication on WHEN the next story update will release. A realistic guess would be 5.6, likely sometime in November.

Vodolebon
09.27.2017 , 08:01 PM | #7
Knights of the Eternal Torment: ..., while having dreams or nightmares of your character thrusting his/her lightsaber into Theron's chest.
I'm sure you can aim better than that.
This hairstyle has to get out of the game.

JakRoanin
09.28.2017 , 07:18 AM | #8
In my dreams...

1. We go on missions to find Kira, Vector, and Watcher 2, romance Arcann, and find Baryel Thorne.

2. We get to go to Deralia, Manaan becomes a real planet.

3. More decorations, unique crafting items, and more customization options!

lawfig
09.28.2017 , 09:00 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Kataret View Post
No further missions right now. We'll be getting a roadmap soon that will outline SWTOR's direction into early 2018, so that will give us indication on WHEN the next story update will release. A realistic guess would be 5.6, likely sometime in November.
They have been saying "soon" on a new road map for a while. Hasn't been updated since May. How about the devs work on that and content and quit with nerfing. That would be great. Thanks.

lawfig
09.28.2017 , 09:01 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by JakRoanin View Post
In my dreams...

1. We go on missions to find Kira, Vector, and Watcher 2, romance Arcann, and find Baryel Thorne.

2. We get to go to Deralia, Manaan becomes a real planet.

3. More decorations, unique crafting items, and more customization options!
All of the above would be cool. And a lot better than grinding.