Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

We want cutscenes from Heroic Missions back

_FeatherStone_
08.08.2016 , 01:44 PM | #171
Just was referred to this thread. Yes, please bring back the cutscenes!
FOR THE EMPIRE!
The Loyalist Legacy
Rated M for Mature (Jung Ma Guild)
Click HERE for a free character transfer and 7 days of subscription!

GanisPhel
08.13.2016 , 07:17 AM | #172
I was wondering if BW has commented either on any other thread relating to this or perhaps at a cantina. I would love to know if this is being noticed at all.

chaharbagh
08.13.2016 , 08:39 AM | #173
Quote: Originally Posted by GanisPhel View Post
I was wondering if BW has commented either on any other thread relating to this or perhaps at a cantina. I would love to know if this is being noticed at all.
Agreed.
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith. -Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

http://www.swtor.com/r/fCXTh4

Sukhrajsgh
12.16.2016 , 08:59 AM | #174
I actually asked this question during today's lifestream but it seems like they either ignored or did not see it.

BW has not made any mention about it at all either. I did create a ticket and made a general inquiry with customer service a few months ago, they merely stated that that there were no plans to restore the heroic mission cutscenes as of that moment and told me that my best option was to start a thread in the suggestion box asking for the return of the heroic mission cutscenes.

I did create one and got quite a few people to sign it asking for the return of the heroic mission cutscenes but so far there has been no reply for dev regarding it.

I'm not entirely sure they even read the suggestions in the suggestion box.
Want to get 7 days extentsion to your subscription, prefered player bundle and free character transfer? Then click on this link:
http://www.swtor.com/r/SRcVxX

MrNihulus
07.01.2017 , 12:53 PM | #175
I agree with this. They should make it optional, having the mission auto complete after finishing the objectives can also prevent you from finishing the bonus mission, such as the staged bonus mission on the killik area on alderaan.

I don't know if this has been already suggested before, but what if we can have the missions turned in by clicking on a mission item if you don't want to watch the cutscenes. Similar to the staged weekly on Makeb or the GSI missions.

Aeneas_Falco
07.05.2017 , 07:54 AM | #176
Bump.

Prior to 4.0 it could sometimes be difficult to find a full group to run the heroic 4s while they were still useful to you (as in not grayed out) because a lot of players doing class or planet content simply didn't run them or didn't want to bother with the lengthy travel if the LFG went out when they were on the other side of the world. Being in a guild wasn't much of an advantage there either, since guilds are a collection of player characters at different levels, and more often than not the people online would either overlevel the content and have nothing to gain from it or were too low level to group.

Since finding a group for a heroic was hit-and-miss, there were some that I never ran prior to 4.0. I'm sure that must be the case with many other players as well, some who didn't even create an account until after 4.0 went live. Putting back in an option to complete quests by returning to the quest giver would be a good feature for those players who missed that story content and want to experience it.

Personally I think a good way to handle it were Bioware ever to adjust that content, would be to have heroic quests taken from terminals conclude without returning to quest givers, while heroic quests obtained by talking to an NPC in the game world would require you to return to that quest giver to complete the quest.

Trollokdamus
09.23.2017 , 08:29 PM | #177
Is there any chance for these to ever return? I remember seeing a handful of really nice ending cutscenes back in the day and it's a shame to see them gone. A simple straightforward "yes/no" answer from a Dev would be appreciated.

MaraSkyJade
09.27.2017 , 10:30 AM | #178
I miss these so much. I know it would detrimental these days to still require a trinity for Heroic 4s. But they, along with Flashpoints, were some of my favorite things to play. It really helped a low player start to understand their role and how to play their character. But what I don't understand is why they had to remove the cutscenes! Finally played the Republic bonus series on Balmorra, and I really felt like I was missing information for some of the heroics. I really wish they would turn those back on.
"Gone hunting for a few days. Don't be mad at me, Farmboy..." ~Mara Jade Skywalker