Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Weapon Tuning Unlock

SteveTheCynic
05.03.2017 , 03:06 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Yaakovben View Post
I was looking forward to tuning account wide. Now I am disappointed. 1 use only, very frustrating!

could you change that? i have been a subscriber for years and thought this was a cool add on, now I find out its limited.

Oh well. Let me know if that changes....
Not one-use only. Not like dyes are. Tunings can be removed from their weapon, just like crystals, barrels, hilts, etc. can, and put into a legacy-bound weapon for transfer to another character.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

Dyvim
05.05.2017 , 05:51 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Not one-use only. Not like dyes are. Tunings can be removed from their weapon, just like crystals, barrels, hilts, etc. can, and put into a legacy-bound weapon for transfer to another character.
This is kind of a back door, workaround approach, when clearly it should have the collections unlock mechanic applied to it...
The Crystal is the Heart of the Blade.
The Heart is the Crystal of the Jedi.
The Jedi is the Crystal of the Force.
The Force is the Blade of the Heart.
All are Intertwined...the Crystal, the Blade, the Jedi...

SteveTheCynic
05.05.2017 , 07:38 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Dyvim View Post
This is kind of a back door, workaround approach, when clearly it should have the collections unlock mechanic applied to it...
Something would be needed to prevent players from moving them around in legacy weapons and unlocking them without paying the fee. You can currently do this with colour crystals, and I think they wanted to avoid repeating that mistake.
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!

Kiesu
05.05.2017 , 05:51 PM | #24
Easy solution, make tunings selfdestruct on extraction, like dyes. Add to collection. Done.
And then also add dyes to collection, no reason to keep them out either. I want my obnoxious pinks available whenever, wherever.
Refer!
What made Origin stories superior to KotFE/ET? All 8 story characters could co-exist.

Short summary of my established characters
Arts

MasterAtin
09.27.2017 , 02:53 AM | #25
+1 to this thread. Wondering why this item is in our collections when we can't unlock. Willing to pay coin too. ToS demands that no one be deceptive when advertising referral links, yet we can't unlock an item in collections.
"Gold Spammers are the Gizkas of Genchat."
-Mortagena

SteveTheCynic
09.27.2017 , 09:57 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterAtin View Post
+1 to this thread. Wondering why this item is in our collections when we can't unlock. Willing to pay coin too. ToS demands that no one be deceptive when advertising referral links, yet we can't unlock an item in collections.
Um. Tunings *can* be unlocked in Collections. Since a few patches ago. (I have *ALL* the tunings I've gathered unlocked-for-account, thanks.)
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!