Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

/Clap Bioware

AlenkaSunaki
09.26.2017 , 02:35 PM | #11
haHAA they all got their titles already, literally nearly every wintrader already got em, this game is funny hahaha

must b really hard to catch our french friends 8 man botting team ranked with 7 bots that do 0 dmg healing or anything and dont use a singlea bility, and 1 human player that does 15k dps and kills all 4 both rounds. Damn if only there was a way to see that was happening every round by looking at the combat logs Kappa. Must be really hard to detect Jebaited. good job
PURPLE
SLOTHSLOTHSLOTHSLOTHSLOTHSLOTHSLOTHSLOTHSLOTH
JUSTIN BIEBER #1 FAN
REKLESSNESS SUPERHOTEGIRLFRND

royren
09.26.2017 , 07:27 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by DerSchneider View Post
All french wintraders (even the notorious one) already received their top 3 titles and flairs, but the majority of legit players didn't.
The heck you were doing all this month, bioware? I thought you can't be that hypocritic, but you surprised me again. Bravo.
sorry what do you mean..? that some top 3 player didn't receive their title / flair while some others have received? is that some kind of bug how it's possible?

supertimtaf
09.26.2017 , 07:32 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by royren View Post
sorry what do you mean..? that some top 3 player didn't receive their title / flair while some others have received? is that some kind of bug how it's possible?
He's not saying it like this actually, he's saying that peoples who got their top 3 titles cheated for it, and those who deserved it because they did things right did not receive a title they rightfully earned. He's just angry because cheaters didn't get punished, which is completely understandable.
Eliadil - Darkness Assassin Darth Malgus

Feel free to use my referal link if you liked my help ! Free stuff for you and me !

yellow_
09.26.2017 , 08:45 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by supertimtaf View Post
He's not saying it like this actually, he's saying that peoples who got their top 3 titles cheated for it, and those who deserved it because they did things right did not receive a title they rightfully earned. He's just angry because cheaters didn't get punished, which is completely understandable.
it's not that simple, he's bringing up the fact that some of the legitimate top 3s haven't even been sent their stuff (he's one of those)

they're having to open tickets just to get their stuff sent to them, while some of the win traders got it sent to them without needing to ask

and then, of course, there are the people at #4 or #5 on the list who just won't get anything because it went to a win trader instead

AlenkaSunaki
09.26.2017 , 09:07 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by yellow_ View Post
it's not that simple, he's bringing up the fact that some of the legitimate top 3s haven't even been sent their stuff (he's one of those)

they're having to open tickets just to get their stuff sent to them, while some of the win traders got it sent to them without needing to ask

and then, of course, there are the people at #4 or #5 on the list who just won't get anything because it went to a win trader instead
haHAA swtor
PURPLE
SLOTHSLOTHSLOTHSLOTHSLOTHSLOTHSLOTHSLOTHSLOTH
JUSTIN BIEBER #1 FAN
REKLESSNESS SUPERHOTEGIRLFRND