Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stronghold Decoration Suggestions

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SteelheartTiTan
08.26.2017 , 04:14 PM | #691
Quote: Originally Posted by IoNonSoEVero View Post
- More Rakata, Sith, Yavin and Voss decorations that are available from vendors or the fabrication droids, and not packs.
- I'd love to see more Makeb-style decorations available.
- More artwork!
- I'd love to see the ability to have portraits of my character and their love interests and companions. I mean, we probably all have photos of us with our friends around our homes, right? Why would my character be any different?
- More availability of ambient noise and jukeboxes, available directly from CM or vendors.
Agree <3

HKtheindomitable
08.26.2017 , 04:25 PM | #692
Quote: Originally Posted by SteelheartTiTan View Post
WEAPON STAND / SHOWCASE - To put Weapons as Decorations as a Alternative for Storage

FIREPLACE / FURNANCE

TO INTERACT WITH SOME DECORATIONS ! ! !
I must point out that some decorations can be interacted with. So are there some that can't be interacted with that you'd like to be able to interact with?
PAX REPUBLICA
Casual PVP&PVE
Star Forge | Captain |International Guild

Kaldron_Fell
09.16.2017 , 08:34 AM | #693
More personnel. It's so hard to come by. And without it, every stronghold (which I don't care about) and every guild ship (which I care about) look dead, lifeless and empty.
Cult of the Wailing Wookiee

Inzuher
09.26.2017 , 06:43 PM | #694
This box!

I'm serious. It's everything I want from a meditation platform: Simple; fitting in size...
Roleplay is alive and well in Swtor and can be found on the Darth Malgus server.
Anyone interested in engagging in roleplay should check out MALGUS-RP.COM!

Sith_daddy
10.13.2017 , 06:39 AM | #695
As we all know, Sith-themed decorations are one of the most popular types in the game, and a very rare and wanted one is the Dreadful Throne for its unique "dark council" look. Unfortunately, in most Sith-themed rooms the throne is, indeed, dreadful, because of its green color contrasting with the common black-red imperial color scheme.

I know we have the Dark Eternal Throne deco, and it's wonderful, but quite big and techno-looking, so wouldn't fit a temple room, for example.

Now, I know that recolors of old models such as armor, mounts, etc. make many players angry, but I am asking for exactly that! Give us exactly the same throne, but with red lights - zero effort involved, but lots of happy players. As someone has suggested before, the red can be named Dreadful Throne, while the green can be changed to Throne of Fear, same as with the big holocrons.
Sargrayt -- the Progenitor (EU)
The Sith Dominion -- the Progenitor (EU)

darthjody
10.31.2017 , 09:43 AM | #696
Quote: Originally Posted by ghoul_drool View Post
First one I thought of: that AMAZING animated star map of Tulak Hord that is seen when one completes the final class quest of the Inquisitor on Korriban.

Also, many Coruscant and other 'urban' areas have a ground placeable that's basically a pile of scrap metal junk. While many players would choose a nice and neat Stronghold, I definitely want a lived-in feel. Do not forget the 'trash' placeables so we can make a proper mess!
I'd like to see this right here. Holos of figures from the past games and this one as well. Revan Bastilla Satalle etc...

Jellax-Jedi
11.20.2017 , 02:51 AM | #697
How about increasing the number of Rishi Idols we can have to 999?

JEDIKATT
12.15.2017 , 07:24 AM | #698
Hollow graphic STAR MAP projector
HIT THIS LINK TO GET GREAT STARTER ITEMS
http://www.swtor.com/r/LcYwCr
CAPITAL LETTERS needed to be used in game AND IN SWTOR SITE to communicate with this player

JamaicanCastle
12.16.2017 , 03:45 AM | #699
While we're on the topic of commemorative statues, why is there no statue or holo or even in-person visit from the most important NPC in the game, Kai Zykken?

Bluelily
12.18.2017 , 07:15 PM | #700
Can't add Scorpion TK Weapon Rack to guild