Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Theran Shan?

casirabit
09.25.2017 , 07:36 AM | #3041
Quote: Originally Posted by kukumburr View Post
I agree as it is right now it doesn't make any sense for LS but I went back and listened to that podcast where they were talking about it and after discussing how people were upset and that the story relates to trust and stuff Boyd did say something about that he hopes players show them (the writers) some trust in that the story will play out in a way they enjoy. So I'm still hopeful there will be more to it. Still really worried he's going to be killable though

And while it's hard to believe them anytime they say "soon", they were talking like there wouldn't be much of a wait for the next story bit and they said it will be a direct continuation of the Theron stuff.
Trust them? Sorry, they have done this traitor scene way too many time and still haven't learn that when you make one character be a traitor to both dark and light side it will never make sense. From my experience with them every character they have allowed to be killed has had no part of the story. While I understand that some want to kill them, that is their choice, but to completely put them off to the side, for those that didn't kill them, is laziness on the part of the writer.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Sith-Viscera
09.25.2017 , 08:38 AM | #3042
Riddle me this? if Theron is the traitor then why is his @#$ still in my comp list? Yes, i can summon him, its like his betrayal never happened. His Betrayal, he exposed him self more or less. SO why is it when u replay Umbra the traitor is some one in a black clock cant see the face?
Referral link, Use it, don't use it. It's what ever. But if you do, Thank You.
http://www.swtor.com/r/22Ct9G

Kataret
09.27.2017 , 01:23 PM | #3043
Quote: Originally Posted by Sith-Viscera View Post
Riddle me this? if Theron is the traitor then why is his @#$ still in my comp list? Yes, i can summon him, its like his betrayal never happened. His Betrayal, he exposed him self more or less. SO why is it when u replay Umbra the traitor is some one in a black clock cant see the face?
Must be a bug for you, I guess. He was moved on my companions list to the "unsummonable" section with SCORPIO and Marr.

Kataret
09.27.2017 , 01:32 PM | #3044
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
Trust them? Sorry, they have done this traitor scene way too many time and still haven't learn that when you make one character be a traitor to both dark and light side it will never make sense. From my experience with them every character they have allowed to be killed has had no part of the story. While I understand that some want to kill them, that is their choice, but to completely put them off to the side, for those that didn't kill them, is laziness on the part of the writer.
That is definitely a stinger in my side. KOTET is a good example of this in its treatment of Jorgan and Kaliyo. We see them in cutscenes but (unless their romanced) they don't have a single thing to say in any of the cutscenes! Not One! Just a small blurb of ambient dialogue on Iokath.

Now, I'm still holding on to hope for next expansion. I don't judge War for Iokath and Crisis on Umbara for their lack of Koth, Senya, and other potentially dead companions. But if those characters disappear in the next story expansion too? Then I'm gonna be a little bit upset. However, I did hear something a while back that Arcann's voice actor was recording voice lines for, as it was described, "what comes after Umbara". So I'm going to hope with a side of salt that these companions will still be around and important in the next xpac.

As a side note, not that I'm a super BW defender, but I don't think the killing off of a character is the main reason for their departure from the story. Sure, it is definitely one of the reasons, but the thing with the "epic single story" that all classes have to share is the massive cast of characters that have to be balanced. So with the focus on Theron and presumably more old companions trickling back in, it's hard to manage all your different characters pick and choose which of the "dead" should get some lines in a scene.

BlueShiftRecall
10.03.2017 , 01:36 AM | #3045
Well I'll see everyone on Nov 28th when we get to hear more about Theron and this whole traitor thing.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) and More Miraluka Masks

pazzakey
10.03.2017 , 05:00 AM | #3046
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueShiftRecall View Post
Well I'll see everyone on Nov 28th when we get to hear more about Theron and this whole traitor thing.
Assuming he's there in person and not referenced by Lana.
Harbinger - RIP

BlueShiftRecall
10.03.2017 , 02:17 PM | #3047
Quote: Originally Posted by pazzakey View Post
Assuming he's there in person and not referenced by Lana.
True, if he's not referenced or even seen then it's 2018 to wait till.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) and More Miraluka Masks

Venn_Dras
10.03.2017 , 05:20 PM | #3048
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueShiftRecall View Post
Well, given the Road Map that was just posted today I get the impression we'll at least be getting a holo call from him. Our favorite agent has some splainin to do!

captainwesson
10.06.2017 , 06:34 PM | #3049
Oh Theron, my Theron, what HAVE you done with your hair? (Side-eyes Theron, not sure if I should like it, or laugh)

Nefla
10.06.2017 , 07:13 PM | #3050
Quote: Originally Posted by captainwesson View Post
Oh Theron, my Theron, what HAVE you done with your hair? (Side-eyes Theron, not sure if I should like it, or laugh)
Or set it on fire and make him wear a hat...-_-