Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK 55 bonus mission???

Peterwilk
09.19.2017 , 04:40 PM | #1
Hej guys just want to ask is is possible to get The bonus mission Shrouds of memory now days or its a Dead end?

Toraak
09.19.2017 , 04:53 PM | #2
That chapter was a subscriber reward if you remained a Suscriber from day X to day Y. If you weren't a sub for that entire time, you can't get access to it. ( I forget the exact dates, but it was something along the lines of Jan 2016-August 1st 2016)
Referral Link: www.swtor.com/r/Q4Tp3P

Peterwilk
09.20.2017 , 05:17 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Toraak View Post
That chapter was a subscriber reward if you remained a Suscriber from day X to day Y. If you weren't a sub for that entire time, you can't get access to it. ( I forget the exact dates, but it was something along the lines of Jan 2016-August 1st 2016)
So its NOT possible to get that quest, Damn shame.....

Mubrak
09.20.2017 , 08:18 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Peterwilk View Post
So its NOT possible to get that quest, Damn shame.....
Well, your character only has a brief cameo at the end; the rest of the time you would play HK-55 just like everyone who put the quest on Youtube.

Now, IF Bioware had told us that we would also get a companion and a personnel decoration, I might not have let my sub lapse during that time; no regrets about the chapter itself, though.
Tune down reflections to pre 5.5 values!
Move inventory tabs back to the bottom!
Remove the blue glow from useable stronghold objects and decorations!

Sinhammer
09.20.2017 , 11:52 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Mubrak View Post
Well, your character only has a brief cameo at the end; the rest of the time you would play HK-55 just like everyone who put the quest on Youtube.

Now, IF Bioware had told us that we would also get a companion and a personnel decoration, I might not have let my sub lapse during that time; no regrets about the chapter itself, though.
What personnel decoration? I have HK-55 and the letter saying I had access blah blah but I didn't receive any special decoration that I'm aware of.
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.
----Darth Wolfhammer Hellstorm of Star Forge----

SteveTheCynic
09.21.2017 , 02:44 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Sinhammer View Post
What personnel decoration? I have HK-55 and the letter saying I had access blah blah but I didn't receive any special decoration that I'm aware of.
Spoiler
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

SteveTheCynic
09.21.2017 , 10:28 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Spoiler
Oh, sorry, forgot to mention: you have to run the mission and make certain choices that I don't remember what they were.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.