Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Long time solo player looking for a guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk
Long time solo player looking for a guild

NitsujSain
09.18.2017 , 11:02 PM | #1
Greetings everyone,

Now the title says a lot, what it does not say is who I am and why I am looking for a guild.

To start with who I am; Name: Janton Level 70 Jedi Sentinel, gear rating 230, command level I want to say 31 (not 100% sure). Now for the bad news long time solo player means that I am not really experienced when it comes to hard mode flashpoints and operations. I also have a level 70 Sith Assassin and every other subclass just not all of them at max yet. I play mostly late nights; midnight to 5 am usually and mostly all day on the weekends. While I am a noob when it comes to endgame of the Old Republic I have spent many years playing mmo's, even ran a few guilds in my time and have a lot of experience as a recruiter and trainer for new players.

Now for what I am looking for out of a guild, firstly I want to finally be able to do ops and work towards getting all of the companions available. Also help getting the rest of my characters up to endgame status would be great as well but not necessary.

I would like a guild that has their own voice chat as well. The only things I ask is that any potential guilds not be heavy role play, sorry I just don't want to have to preface everything I say with some type of code word.

So if I have piqued your interest please feel free to message me either here or in game and we can see if I might be a good fit for your guild.

ChidoriOokami
09.19.2017 , 05:28 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by NitsujSain View Post
Greetings everyone,

Now the title says a lot, what it does not say is who I am and why I am looking for a guild.

To start with who I am; Name: Janton Level 70 Jedi Sentinel, gear rating 230, command level I want to say 31 (not 100% sure). Now for the bad news long time solo player means that I am not really experienced when it comes to hard mode flashpoints and operations. I also have a level 70 Sith Assassin and every other subclass just not all of them at max yet. I play mostly late nights; midnight to 5 am usually and mostly all day on the weekends. While I am a noob when it comes to endgame of the Old Republic I have spent many years playing mmo's, even ran a few guilds in my time and have a lot of experience as a recruiter and trainer for new players.

Now for what I am looking for out of a guild, firstly I want to finally be able to do ops and work towards getting all of the companions available. Also help getting the rest of my characters up to endgame status would be great as well but not necessary.

I would like a guild that has their own voice chat as well. The only things I ask is that any potential guilds not be heavy role play, sorry I just don't want to have to preface everything I say with some type of code word.

So if I have piqued your interest please feel free to message me either here or in game and we can see if I might be a good fit for your guild.
Hello!

I am not sure if you have already done so but the guild recruitment thread shows many potential guilds that you can try contacting and also reading up on!

As for my guild, I would like to say that we would be worth a shot for you to try out since we do storymode OPs and other endgame PvE in order to practice, while prog team members (who have now become familiar with the practice runs) do the HMs.

We always use our discord in order to coordinate any kind of PvE activity especially during our conquests which include planetary runs and OPs.

We are an RP-PvE guild but we do PvP as well, and RP is mostly contained in our website forums as of now. We operate on both factions.

Come check us out if you wish!

Direct link: Guild Info Link
Chi'kami Aizune
Jedi Sage Master & Public Relations Officer
<Celestial Argonauts/Dreadnauts>The Star Forge
-Liaison to and for The Celestials Enclave-