Idea for a Corellia Stronghold

MrNihulus

So the whole stronghold would be a mini city block. It will be in one of the less destroyed areas of Corellia.

There will be two tall buildings that are connected with a bridge, the interior of the buildings would be similar to CZ-198. You can access the rooftop of both buildings so it would make a cool landing pad.

And there will be a wide building which would be similar to the Legislature in the Republic storyline. Where there are long halls with indoor gardens and large rooms. The rooftop has a large hook where you can fit a starship.

The city block would feature a small park full of grass and trees. You can also take a turbolift underground to the selonian tunnels network. The tunnels have turbolifts that are connected to each building.

If the map is large enough. There would be a rocket tram that can take you to the different buildings. Although it would work like the regular elevators that teleport you to your destination.

Tell me what you think of this idea?

Edited by MrNihulus

Corellia would be nice if it was like Corellia in SWG. It wasn't a war zone. I am not sure how it would work in this time zone due to the fact Corellia is a war torn planet. It was beautiful in SWG, especially some of the beaches, but here there really isn't any pretty scenery on the planet to make a stronghold.

Corellia would be nice if it was like Corellia in SWG. It wasn't a war zone. I am not sure how it would work in this time zone due to the fact Corellia is a war torn planet. It was beautiful in SWG, especially some of the beaches, but here there really isn't any pretty scenery on the planet to make a stronghold.

It would definitely take place somewhere away from the battlefield, it would be awesome if the stronghold had a view of the beaches too.

It would definitely take place somewhere away from the battlefield, it would be awesome if the stronghold had a view of the beaches too.

Yea but then they would need to raise the stronghold limit again and since they haven't done that with the train it might not be advisable. I have all but the train and I am not going to deactivate my other ones for the train. I spent time and credit decorating them (and not throwing chairs to get the conquest bonuses) so until they raise the limit or figure a way to fix the problem with the strongholds and conquest having another stronghold may not be worth it until they get those issues fixed.