Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Snipers.. ***

DeltaaXx
09.14.2017 , 11:50 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Vember View Post
Yea I love seeing Snipers topping the damage charts with 600+k healing at the end of a match.
Don't you dare take this from me.

I earned those healing medals.
Xargaa SniperMėlkor JuggernautSkaggryl ScoundrelGravėmind MarauderK'elborn MercenaryBralor Assassin
"Aliit ori'shya tal'din"Deltasquad Legacy

Chimerako
09.14.2017 , 07:28 PM | #22
I still remember 3 shotting a sniper in an operative in 3.0...good times. The double dcd are a bit much but it's a fine line between that and being a burst magnet. Snipers used to be guareented kill for any decent stealth, which doesn't seem right either.

Lalainnia
09.15.2017 , 09:10 PM | #23
Snipers were never guaranteed kills were just always a solid target to focus if no healer or tank was present. Only thing the class was ever missing was self healing but in typical swtor balancing fashion they over did it with the healing and gave them extra damage reduction on top of it. Always was one of the best ranged dps and will remain so with its real main counter being it's self.
Donna-Commando-Combat Medic
When we care for others our own strength to live increases. When we help people expand their state of life, our lives also expand. Actions to benefit others are not separate from actions to benefit oneself.

Chimerako
09.16.2017 , 12:04 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Lalainnia View Post
Snipers were never guaranteed kills were just always a solid target to focus if no healer or tank was present. Only thing the class was ever missing was self healing but in typical swtor balancing fashion they over did it with the healing and gave them extra damage reduction on top of it. Always was one of the best ranged dps and will remain so with its real main counter being it's self.
On a stealth class prior to the buff snipers 1 v 1 were a guareented kill. They had few defensive cds and no roll. I remember killing snipers so quickly they never got up from the knock down animation. Remember manually loading flechette round...

Ooha
09.16.2017 , 01:26 AM | #25
Plasmatech confirmed OP
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them." - Galileo