Maintenance: September 19th, 2017

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, September 19th for back-end maintenance. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

DATE: 19 September 2017

TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1200 - 1600 GMT)

VERSION: N/A

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

i just seen a item " event -gear authorisation " in gtn.

is this new ? i never seen it before

if is new then shame on you ea and bioware and thats for sure the best way scare away last f2p and prefereds in game

its just a JOKE what you devs do to people play this game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by tonitirola

i just seen a item " event -gear authorisation " in gtn.

is this new ? i never seen it before

if is new then shame on you ea and bioware and thats for sure the best way scare away last f2p and prefereds in game

Nah, that's very old. F2P can use event gear without the authorisation since late 2013.

Someone just tidied up his cargo hold and tries to make some credits.

That belongs in a Museum!

Edited by Mubrak

What year is Sept 19th on a Thursday? not 2017...

Assume you mean Tues Sept 19....

i just have to say you people are so slow lets see SWTOR NYCC VS WOW BLIZZCON WOW wins hands down they are getting ready to announce yet another expansion sigh your lacking in everything content story and even info you claim to be story driven but your not your PVP and repeat content and wait wait and still more waiting driven BW is driving all right driving players away i left WOW to play this im starting to think i made a mistake i know you dont care but i do the customer me and a bunch of my guildies are over at WOW we are all so dam bored here its not even funny anymore you have way to many dead planets in your game planets that could hold dailys ill check back next year and see if you have a trailer instead of a picture ..

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, September 19th for back-end maintenance. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

DATE: 19 September 2017

TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1200 - 1600 GMT)

VERSION: N/A

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric

4 hours for a small update which provides nothing positive?? Are you serious???????

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

We are currently experiencing an issue with purchases made via SWTOR.com. If you attempt to make a purchase, there may be a delay in delivery of the Cartel Coins or subscription time. You do not need to purchase it again as the order did go through! The exception is if you receive the message “An error occurred while trying to process your request. Please try again later.” In that case you will need to wait a few minutes and try the order again. To repeat, purchases from SWTOR.com may be delayed, you do not need to place them again, simply wait and monitor your account.

We are working to address this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

-eric

They just even DIDNT CARE to INFORM us why servers didnt online yet. I have very limited time and i want play story on Iokath final part. Ofc everything ruined with another uninform pathetic patch. Thanks.

I understand some of the frustration sometimes but this is ridiculous. They said ETA 4 hours, they finished maintenance in 4 hours, exactly what they told you. They let you know about the maintenance through the launcher for days now, you can't even play the game without crossing off the information about the upcoming maintenance. Everyone has limited time, everyone wants to play, give the developers a break.

I understand some of the frustration sometimes but this is ridiculous. They said ETA 4 hours, they finished maintenance in 4 hours, exactly what they told you. They let you know about the maintenance through the launcher for days now, you can't even play the game without crossing off the information about the upcoming maintenance. Everyone has limited time, everyone wants to play, give the developers a break.
- 4 hours? .. from 12 gmt servers offline and back online on 17 gmt. Just still i cant forgive them what they did last time soon before 1 september when i want to prepare to new story War on Iokath and i cant because whole day servers offline. Same today when i finally get to final part of story after 10 days hard explorating planet ofc everything and everyone again start make me angry. I was have patience in last years but in this month i little lose it. Edited by Trlance

- 4 hours? .. from 12 gmt servers offline and back online on 17 gmt. Just still i cant forgive them what they did last time soon before 1 september when i want to prepare to new story War on Iokath and i cant because whole day servers offline. Same today when i finally get to final part of story after 10 days hard explorating planet ofc everything and everyone again start make me angry. I was have patience in last years but in this month i little lose it.

It was 4 hours, 12-4 in GMT time, 1-5 in BST time, you probably have that mixed up, I was playing up until the game went into maintenance. That day was frustrating for a lot of people but that didn't happen now, so there is no need to be angry about it every single time that there is a maintenance. They made a mistake when sorting out the maintenance last time but everyone makes mistakes, have to deal with it.

Hey folks,

We are currently experiencing an issue with purchases made via SWTOR.com. If you attempt to make a purchase, there may be a delay in delivery of the Cartel Coins or subscription time. You do not need to purchase it again as the order did go through! The exception is if you receive the message “An error occurred while trying to process your request. Please try again later.” In that case you will need to wait a few minutes and try the order again. To repeat, purchases from SWTOR.com may be delayed, you do not need to place them again, simply wait and monitor your account.

We are working to address this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

-eric

Well then, would I be wrong if I assumed that this issue will be fixed (or fixed already) in no time:rolleyes:?

Edited by Lazaros_Chatzi

Are we going to get some information as to whats coming in update 5.5 and 5.6 ??

We got cliffhangered with the last story piece and the edge of the seat is starting to slip without at least some information on when to expect more story.

Edited by Suzsi

Are we going to get some information as to whats coming in update 5.5 and 5.6 ??

We got cliffhangered with the last story piece and the edge of the seat is starting to slip without at least some information on when to expect more story.

Well then you better reposition yourself on the seat correctly, as it's seems the wait is gonna be prolongued by quite a while.

If i'm wrong, which i hope i'll be, you can call me out on it.