Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unforeseen Complications

alaurin
04.07.2017 , 01:22 PM | #71
Sorry this took so long.....

Chapter 27, Part 2

Spoiler

alaurin
06.16.2017 , 09:20 AM | #72
Terribly embarrassed and sorry for the lengthy wait......hopefully we still have a few readers interested despite that.

Chapter 27, part 3
Spoiler

Kitar
06.29.2017 , 09:44 PM | #73
My turn

I had every intention of posting this last week, but I realized it was lacking a part. In adding it, it has gotten a bit long, I will split it up for you lovely viewers in two parts. I do hope you enjoy it.
For those of you who have hung in there during the lengthy times between updates, please take some cookies. *Offers up a plate of Dark Side cookies with blue milk.*

CHAPTER 28

Spoiler

Second part for easier reading.
Spoiler

AN
Spoiler

alaurin
07.27.2017 , 02:49 PM | #74
Apologies for the delay, but July tends to be a busy month for me with the holiday, family vacation, and my daughter's birthday. Not to mention the kids are out of school as well and demand my attention for much of the day. At any rate, thanks those of you who have stuck with us......hope there's still some readers left.

Chapter 29

Spoiler Alert: Republic Makeb spoilers
Spoiler

Author’s Note:
Spoiler

Lunafox
07.27.2017 , 08:24 PM | #75
Syarra knows what she wants, that's for sure. Good for her and I guess good for Ka'van too. I'm glad you're still working at this, even though you're busy. Good job. ^^

frauzet
07.30.2017 , 10:09 AM | #76
Just managed to catch up. I am still here, too. Wouldn't want to miss how this hide-and-seek turns out
Author of "Trouble, Destiny and Other Complications" and the AU "Caught"
Participant of the "Short Fic Weekly Challlenge Thread!"
All my stories from TDaOC and SFWC in chronological order

Kitar
08.23.2017 , 02:08 PM | #77
@ Frauzet - Glad you are still here! It is quite a game of hide-and-seek. I could give you a hint as to how it all plays out but that will take all the fun out of it

Sorry there has been a delay in an update, I got a chapter idea in my head and it has slowed the update process. Hopefully it will be ready to post soon.

Kitar
09.07.2017 , 11:37 AM | #78
Sorry for the delay. I had an idea that I had to get worked through before it could be added to the story. On the plus side, it is now ready as well as an update for next week

CHAPTER 30

Spoiler

AN
Spoiler

Kitar
09.13.2017 , 06:39 PM | #79
CHAPTER 31

Spoiler

Sooo... when one is updating a thread while under the weather it is important to double check what one posts... I forgot the next bit. It is under the spoiler cut.

Spoiler

Sorry about that.
AN

alaurin
10.15.2017 , 10:24 AM | #80
Deepest apologies for the delay, busy times and an absent muse make writing difficult......hopefully the muse will stick around for a bit this time. For now, here's a short bit.

Chapter 32

Spoiler