RIP Season9

Barssek

It won't last, every care bear in the game got the idea we are "raking in gear with our easy to get UCs"

When they figure out it takes 300 years to gear up with UCs, they will go back to Hammer Station :eek:

I don't think so. People will rush to 300 by way of the glitched heroics and then farm ranked for BiS.

People in this game are experts in finding the path of least resistance for gearing up, so I expect the valor requirement will either be raised, or the GXP will be nerfed.

I don't think so. People will rush to 300 by way of the glitched heroics and then farm ranked for BiS.

People in this game are experts in finding the path of least resistance for gearing up, so I expect the valor requirement will either be raised, or the GXP will be nerfed.

I think we will see a lot of OPs players in 242 farming components via granked, whether for alts, new mains, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
A question to all of you complainers... How do you expect players to get better if they do not enter Ranked and have a hell of a time adjusting to it?

I second this. Regs past certain point don't prep. players for ranked. Only ranked does.